Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ask a Gay Dude

THERES A GAY RAPPER. THAT NIGGA IS FUNNY. HE SOUNDS LIKE LIL KIM ALL HE RAPS ABOUT IS GIVING NIGGAS BRAINIAC AND GETTING HIS BATI PLUGGED. NO HOMO. I GUESS I SHOULD ASK A QUESTION...SO HERE GOES, WHATS THE GAYEST THING YOU EVER DID? (PAUSE: ON)

-MEROES

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by MEROJUANA@Dec 14 2004, 09:52 PM

WHATS THE GAYEST THING YOU EVER DID? (PAUSE: ON)

-MEROES

gave a handjob for some foodstamps. oh wait no thats the gayest offer i ever got.

gayest thing i ever did was buy a pack of marlb minis. these things suck. im gonna go through this pack in like an hr.

Originally posted by MEROJUANA@Dec 14 2004, 09:52 PM

THERES A GAY RAPPER. THAT NIGGA IS FUNNY. HE SOUNDS LIKE LIL KIM ALL HE RAPS ABOUT IS GIVING NIGGAS BRAINIAC AND GETTING HIS BATI PLUGGED. NO HOMO. I GUESS I SHOULD ASK A QUESTION...SO HERE GOES, WHATS THE GAYEST THING YOU EVER DID? (PAUSE: ON)

-MEROES

HAHAHAHA.. Mero, you're my 12oz hero.

You never fail to make me laugh.

Gayest thing I've done?

..Make out in a crowd of people, I suppose.

the idea that size WOULD matter to a gay dude is kinda disturbing to me. i mean, i can understand that a chick likes big ones. and i know for me, i love my gigantic cock just because when it's so deep that it's rubbin up on her aorta, her heartbeat gives an awesome tickling sensation on my helmet... but when you contemplate where gay dudes are puttin it... ummm... i don't see how anyone, gay male, or girl gettin it in the pooper, is gonna be like, "you're not plundering my anus properly with that mini wang".

right?

ok, wayyy too much time spent thinking about weiners and buttholes.

Originally posted by iquit@Dec 15 2004, 10:25 AM

the idea that size WOULD matter to a gay dude is kinda disturbing to me. i mean, i can understand that a chick likes big ones. and i know for me, i love my gigantic cock just because when it's so deep that it's rubbin up on her aorta, her heartbeat gives an awesome tickling sensation on my helmet... but when you contemplate where gay dudes are puttin it... ummm... i don't see how anyone, gay male, or girl gettin it in the pooper, is gonna be like, "you're not plundering my anus properly with that mini wang".

right?

Wrong. For gay dudes who dig gettin' screwed, the sensations are extremely pleasureable. That why we do it. Stimulation of the prostate gland, which happens when a guy gets screwed, feels really effin' amazing. That's partly why so many guys love it. So to guys for whom that kind of stimulation is hot, size definately makes a difference. Not to say that bigger is always better, just to say that size makes a difference, and that most gay guys have size preferences, 'least in my experience.

Originally posted by iquit@Dec 15 2004, 05:25 AM

...i love my gigantic cock just because when it's so deep that it's rubbin up on her aorta, her heartbeat gives an awesome tickling sensation on my helmet...

so how exactly do you manuver around the diaphram, pleural space, lungs, pancreas, intestines (small and large), etc, etc to get to the aorta?

i mean, i know how ido it, i just wondered what your technique was.

does judas priest count as being gay metal?

Originally posted by MOOGLE?@Dec 15 2004, 10:16 AM

the hell does your signature mean rage? i've asked a long time ago ..like a year ago and the hell does that flag thingy mean?

It's "Angry Alan" in Arabic.

The flag is the Bear Brotherhood...

And seeking.. I think Judas Priest is just a part gay band.

So, it's just Rob Halford

Originally posted by Swiffer Jet@Dec 16 2004, 11:06 AM

Nekro/Rage:

What do you think about metrosexuals?

well ill voice my opinion also, cause its the internet and i can.

uh metrosexuals are still straight so i think the same thing about them as heterosexuals. personally its a pretty wierd label. just because someone wants to take care of themselves and be fashionable doesnt change their sexuality so why theyre givin their own sexual identity is strange to me. its prolly just paranoia of the macho straight guy. itd be just too "feminine" or too"gay" to actually want to look good and do something about other then put on some terrible cologne and goto the gym once a week.

and rage here a defintion of it.

metrosexual (met.roh.SEK.shoo.ul) n. An urban male with a strong aesthetic sense who spends a great deal of time and money on his appearance and lifestyle.

In other words, he is a man who seems stereotypically gay except when it comes to sexual orientation.

on a side note the southpark about metrosexuals was very funny.