Ask a Gay Dude

Nekro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I use a lot of pink and yellows in my pieces, do gay people do the same?

but on the 1sndpie thing...come on dude, you gotta come clean..with your cute button nose and feminine features.

on the other question i asked, yea ive said to a fellow person before...that dude's handsome, not in the way of me wanting to bone the dude in the cornhole because that's just not my steez, but yea i think that people are afraid more-so to say something along the lines of complimenting a guy that's handsome because of the homo-sexual undertones. can people understand what im trying to say.

so yea, what does being gay in a world of graffitti do to the final product?

Originally posted by -Rage-+Dec 3 2004, 11:15 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (-Rage- - Dec 3 2004, 11:15 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by 26SidedCube@Dec 3 2004, 11:12 PM

I wanna see how Bond our gay 12oz friends are.

..the hell does that mean?

No, I haven't and I don't want to.

[/b]

Straight guys: get over yourselves. Gay men do not want to sleep with you. Lesbians do not want to sleep with you. I do not want to sleep with you.

Originally posted by 26SidedCube@Dec 3 2004, 11:17 PM

Bond... James Bond. Smooth. When straight guys bang lesbians they're always glowing with pride, I was wondering if it was the same with gay dudes, to turn a guy gay.

...I've got gay friends so it was hard to think of something, give me some credit.

You can't get "turned gay." You just... are.

Originally posted by DangerousArabian@Dec 4 2004, 08:02 AM

DISGUSTING

Ha. Go back to your FUBU thread.

Originally posted by <KEY3>@Dec 4 2004, 11:54 AM

another question (detailed response requested)

Which particular group have you homers found to be the most

nagative towards you (and homersexuals in general)?

By that I mean is it your typical conservative adults, young hiphopers, fratboys etc?

Disclaimer: I haven't ever been assaulted or anything 'cause I'm gay, and everyone I've come out to has either been like "well, duh" (my mom says she knew when I was like 3) or "oh, well then. pass the salt."

When guys reach a certain age (usually around 12/13) they start to have sexual feelings. Also at that age we all have to say "hmm, I could be gay." Most people think about it and realize that they're straight. Gay people realize they're gay. The small subset of guys who basically say "I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT!!!" are the ones to watch out for.

Also, the people who believe that homosexuality is a "crime against god" are pretty fucking annoying.

<!--QuoteBegin-sneak@Dec 4 2004, 12:00 PM

this thread is great.

golf claps to nekro and rage for doing this and answering some quite great questions.

mine may have been asked, but as this is a graffiti forum how much effect / inspiration do you think your sexuality has on your style in terms of graff (letters, colours etc..) do you ever intentionally use pinks or over "less masculine" (no that thats really the case anymore but still) just to throw a hint out there?

Umm, I'm not throwing pink hearts everywhere so I would have to say it doesn't affect it all.

Originally posted by kaesthebluntedwonder@Dec 4 2004, 06:12 PM

pink and different shades of it can make for great color combos for pieces.

umm, here's a question, which may be dumb, but, do you find yourself sometimes annoyed by extremely flamming homers? like in the same way some may find girls who act like valley girls annoying?

YES! though I'll admit that i am not sure if this is a problem with me, or with them.

I'd like to believe that gay people are just like striaght people in every way except who they sleep with, end of story. I think its counter productive for gay people to try and ghetto-ize themselves and adopt mannerism associated with "gay".

BUT, that's just the way I am. I don't go to gay bars, I don't have any more gay friends than most straight people would have. i wouldn't be caught dead at one of those parades. I wear my hair long and like my women to look like women. but that's just me

Boddice, it's not even like that in all cases though, there are just a few where it's like, c'mon dude...it has more to do with personality that with mannerisms i think, as much as that's a part of it. i used to work with this one cat who was flamming a lot, but at the same time he was one of the coolest people to work with, real down to earth and funny as hell. but then again, there are others who can just get annoying because it's just too much of it...it's the same thing when straight dudes act way overly macho to make sure everyone knows they are straight.

Originally posted by DangerousArabian@Dec 4 2004, 09:10 AM

I believe God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.

and creationists are know for being open minded. :rolleyes:

R.I.P. rolleyes. I miss you!

glad to see this thread taking off so well, since goose and i were kinda responsable for it. now let me think of a quetion to ask the 2 gay dudes...ummmm, i dunno, if i think of something i'll just have to come back, and onesecondple, just come out man, don't be scared, we all know that the pharmacist was male...

Originally posted by fermentor666@Dec 4 2004, 03:57 PM

I'm not gay but I'd have sex with Johnny Depp in a minute.

No....wait......

dam son :haha: :haha:

so what is it that attracts you to men more then women?

Originally posted by DETO@Dec 4 2004, 05:36 PM

i didn't realize it was a 'page 5'

i would have at least thrown a P5, in there some where in my post...

Kilo, Duff Man or Comic Book Guy??

dont go there girlfriend!

firepants,

just accept that i will call you that from now on, because im too dumb to learn spanish. congrats on losing the weight man. i had no idea. i dont wanna hump you or anything, but im sure it must feel like quite an accomplishment.

fuck that, johnny depp is pretty hot. brad pitt in fight club was hot as shit too. actually, edward norton in that was hot as well. of course the girl was hotter than all of them combined, but whatever.

i have no problem admitting when a guy is good looking, but when i do it, i view it more in a sort of envious kind of way, rather than any sexual interest. like, brad pitt in fight club for instance... dudes body was on point. i can totally appreciate that shit, cause if i wasn't fucking lazy, i'd be working on looking like that myself.

it all just comes down to being honest about shit. every guy on this site could look at a high school year book and pick out the dudes that got all the girls. it doesnt mean they want to fuck em, it just means that you know what 'attractive' looks like.

it's funny though, for everything i say, i still can not understand how dudes can be bi. i understand girls, and i understand gay guys, but bi guys just completely fucking confuse me. i tend to think they're just gay but are trying to front or something. i dont know.

ok, im done talking now.

Originally posted by <KEY3>+Dec 4 2004, 02:12 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (<KEY3> - Dec 4 2004, 02:12 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-DangerousArabian@Dec 4 2004, 09:10 AM

I believe God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.

and creationists are know for being open minded. :rolleyes:

R.I.P. rolleyes. I miss you!

[/b]

your post made me realize that the smilies somehow got fucked up. anyhow, i believe it's fixed now and rolleyes is back.

:rolleyes:

THANK YOU RAVEN!!!!!

^ maybe the wrong place to use it. haha...

seriously... thanks for bringing it back.

^ damnit... this is going to be tough.