people in wheelchairs with bad attitudes..

taco bell bomber

man i fucking hate that shit..theres this kid in my school who is a dick to everyone.. he take being in a wheelchair out on everyone like its there fault.. man i feel liek punching him in the face and taking his shoes..thats how much of a dick he is to everyone..even in the hallway he wont say "excuse me please" hell jus go "um move now" one day his gonna catch my sneaker in his grill for pissing me off fuck people like that if i was in a wheel chair i wouldnt treat people liek that. id be as nice as possible cause ud never know when u might need help..and if this kid ever asked me to do anything for him id prolly laugh and roll him down a flight of stairs..i got respect for people that have respect for other people, but when you dont, then fuck you too!

let me make this clear, i am not disrespecting everyone in a wheel chair, jus this asshole so dont take it the wrong way and call dyphis on me or whatever

fuck that shit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Being in a wheel chair sucks

I have to push around my friend in a wheel chair temporarily in school,...........i get to leave class 10 minute early and arrive up to 5 minutes late.......good deal............

.....and you never know how many inconsiderate, moral-less, Mannerless pieces of shit there are. Holy fucking Jeez man. Her wheel chair doesn't really make her stand out and have people help her. They just walk on by like its nothing and put themselves infront of her.......

i mean, damn.

But then again, she is not a dick to any random people. She's nice unless you mess with her. Then she gets all bitchy, but thast about it. She doesn't step........infact, she can't step anymore since her foot is broken.

Lets say she doesn't hop.

dude that sucks kid is such and asshole. in my school there was this one kid in a wheel chair...that shit was sweet. it was one of those motorized ones. and he would always run over peoples feet and be like "haha sucka...you cant do that to me" smile and give you a pound..god i miss that kid. and somehow he would manage to skip some classes, i dont know how but kid was the coolest fucker ever. too bad he graduated. but what was really cool is that everyone gave him a standing ovation at graduation. Hopefully no one will do this to that bitch ass kid. you should pluck him in the ear then run, cause he could catch you...(im going to hell)

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by taco bell bomber

i got respect for people that have respect for other people, but when you dont, then fuck you too!

let me make this clear, i am not disrespecting everyone in a wheel chair, jus this asshole so dont take it the wrong way and call dyphis on me or whatever

fuck that shit

He sounds like an asshole,true,but i dont think that he's the first one you met.

So you do see a difference between an asshole and an asshole on a wheel chair.

People expect handycapped(sp?) people to be always polite cause they need help more than others do.

I respect a handycapped being rude more than a "normal" person being rude.

Give the kid a break,there are thousands of assholes you can deal with.

i think the point that needs to be addressed is that he isn't hating on people in wheelchairs, or making fun of fat people, or anything horribly incorrect...he is just stating that he knows this bitch kid that needs to get his come uppance....

the fact that he is in a wheelchair doesn't have to do with why he hates the kid...

correct me if i'm wrong

i'm sure he would say the same about some bitch kid who does anything else...

Guest imported_Tesseract

Dont get me wrong,i dont think that he hates/makes fun of people in wheelchairs.That preety obvious from his original message.

All i am saying is that an asshole on a wheelchair gets more attention than a regular asshole.

And yes, a person in a wheelchair gets more attention anyway i supose.

I kinda like the fact that the kid is being an asshole knowing that people arent gonna help him or sympathise when he needs its.

Call me an asshole to....

Guest i create destruction

i think to understand the young man in the weelchair's anger management problems we must imagine ourselves in a comparable situation. i believe this young man's affliction to be caused by wheelchair road rage. when you are in your car and some asshole is driving ten miles below the speed limit you don't take that mother fucking shit. you pass him and flip him off. so for you it is a nice peaceful stroll through the hall, but for him it is the five minute commute to class where he hits every fucking red light. i wonder if there are ever like four wheelchair pile ups and shit? or if any of them ever get keyed and wrap their wheelchair around a pole?

if he runs over your foot jerk your foot up really hard and tip him over...I did that once in highschool to a kid that was much like the one you described. i played it off like I jumped because his fat ass hit my foot. He didn't talk shit about dis fool..soo G...cuz I be a fucking gansta nahmean...ok now that the ghetto spirits have left my body. Talk to the kid and explain to him that things would alot easier if he wasn't an ass. I try to help out handicapped people in public if they need the help. I don't treat them like an oddity but I am willing to lend a helping hand.

shiiet i remember one time i was pushing this kid in a wheelchair and i was gonna push him off a curb but there happen to be a lil slope the wheelchair suddenly flipped back by accident and he fell on his back,, damn i was only 8 at the time i felt bad but he was allright now i think about it i thought it was funny

Originally posted by dr. frink one

i think the point that needs to be addressed is that he isn't hating on people in wheelchairs, or making fun of fat people, or anything horribly incorrect...he is just stating that he knows this bitch kid that needs to get his come uppance....

the fact that he is in a wheelchair doesn't have to do with why he hates the kid...

correct me if i'm wrong

i'm sure he would say the same about some bitch kid who does anything else...

...the thing is hes an asshole to people cause hes in a wheelchair, ive met people in wheelchairs that are cool as shit..but this kid jus seems like he goes out of hias way to be a dick to people, but when he needs somthing from you, or for you to do somthing hes the nicest guy in the world to you..i gotta admit when we were in middle school the kid was ok..he wasnt as much of a dick, but when we hit hs..all hell broke lose and he was jus plain mean and had an attitude for everyone, thats the shit i cant stand..id feel the same way if he wasnt in a wheel chair, but the fact that it seems like he takes it out on people cause he is in a wheelchair is the fucked up part...and people do help him,, hes got a helper lady that opens all the doors carries his books , helps him with everything gets his lunch anything he wants..i mean its not liek the kid is alone at school with no help.

Guest wakassOATH

taco, not much you can do if you even breath something bad to him he will run to someone and say its cause hes in a chair and your pregadist against people in chairs and they will belive him with out a question

stay away from situations like that

we had this retard in my school, he was a dick to everyone and he knew it, one day i lost it and made all kinds of fun of him and blasted him for a good half hour

then he went running to a teacher like the bitch he is and said all this shit like i was doing it because he was retarded, and blah blah im prejudist and shit and of coarse they belived him over me

look just cause this kid has had a hard life and shit doesnt mean he can get away with being a cock sucker all the time ..but unforinitly he probably can

hey fucko, i just got done with surgery on my knee, and im stuck in a fucking wheel chair...think about how it feels to be in one of them damn things...trust me it sucks. I cannot wait until my leg gets better, kids all over campus are pricks, they walk in your way and stand there like you can get by with like three inches behind them, sometimes you just wanna pull out a pencil and stab em with that shit...not to mention it sucks sittin infront of a lecture hall of like 300 people in one of those damn things...trust me bro, lifes too short to get stressed out about stupid shit....and if you still wanna stress, go get yourself a wheelchair and see how nice people are to you..

Archived