Pelican

GLIK$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

meh....not a big fan of the whole droney/doomish/stoner metal genre. I go with the school of thought that if you're going to listen to metal it should inspire imagery such as thousands of skeletons swarming out of a smoldering hole in the Earth encomposed by a a mob of wizards fighting trolls and such. But hey whatever. High on Fire is alright.

Sleep was fresh

oooh. i want to nerd out about this shit but the office is on.

edit- If it hasn't already been mentioned Explosions In The Sky is good too when it comes to this kind of shit, although Russian Circles and Pelican are a little more riff oriented and im more into something i can rock out too. Theres this band called Windmills By The Ocean that is members of Isis and Red Sparowes, i think its only a vinyal release. Check it out.

oooh. i want to nerd out about this shit but the office is on.

edit- If it hasn't already been mentioned Explosions In The Sky is good too when it comes to this kind of shit, although Russian Circles and Pelican are a little more riff oriented and i'm more into something i can rock out too. Theres this band called Windmills By The Ocean that is members of Isis and Red Sparrows, i think its only a vinyl release. Check it out.

i hate explosions in the sky.

^ i hate you. im not even kidding....you have horrible taste.

p.s - post rock and stoner metal are what i feed off of.

p.p.s. - fuck anyone who gave the last isis album a bad review. you probably have a gayish little swoopy haircut (like cage) and fight your girlfriends over jeans each morning. get the fuck out.

^ i hate you. im not even kidding....you have horrible taste.

p.s - post rock and stoner metal are what i feed off of.

p.p.s. - fuck anyone who gave the last isis album a bad review. you probably have a gayish little swoopy haircut (like cage) and fight your girlfriends over jeans each morning. get the fuck out.

my thoughts exactly

• 2 weeks later...

Theres this band called Windmills By The Ocean that is members of Isis and Red Sparowes, i think its only a vinyal release. Check it out.

Found a megaupload link for the if anyone is interested. i tested the link and it seems functional. i'll post this in the album trader thread too.

B000GW8QDA.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

http://anonym.to/?http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GF77M1UE