dumbest tagg

WEb=ijP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember seein in Jersey City tags that would be almost all consonants and hardly any vowels. That's just plain stupid.

I don't remember the names however. It was long ago.

And back in the daze in NYC there was a guy who used to bomb a lousy pic of an Ice Cream Cone and called himself Softy. This is goin back a wayz circa late 87, 88. Don't know what the fuck Softy is doing currently.

i swear ive seen in my 10+ years writing.....

MOSHMIESTER ( he was fucking fucking FAT)

confused (she had a thing for me, i didnt show her love)

I HATE HUMANS

windows 99 sucks (on a hopper on my trip to calgary)

KIRK FUCKS TURKEYS

spyball

=posseinfulleffect= plus signs and everything.

i put up little pictures of corn on the cob everywhere, you know, the kind with the little knobs on the end and the butter on top.. that shit is sweet.. i also want to do this big "flabbercunted" piece on a bridge somewhere.. i had wanted to paint realistic assholes on the doors of buildings.. but i don't know how well that would work... i'd have to paint the whole side of the building like an ass...

• 2 years later...

haha..

here there is these people who go around writing tags that they have seen they were getting up alot.. and a couple of times they wrote my tag.... it got annoying

and also my friend did a throw-up on the side of this building one day, then the next day i was walking past and it has got all this blue ink splattered around the throwy.. then the week after that i went past the wall and there was white ink splattered over the throwy and everywhere around the wall.. it looked really weird.. and the only time they buff this wall is about once a year, so it will be there for another 11 months.. :o

I seen kids writin Seen, Espo, Sever and more i cant think of, its just pure daft, why do they fuckin do it!?

FK is the crew name so sometimes we write Fat Kunt

I seen some fuckin strrraange shit writtin on the walls of the toilets of the club I mainly go to.. the only club that you can smoke weed in as it turns out hehe. Its also like a mini hall of fame for the city as all the up writers have tagged it haha

plays drum and bass :D

Archived