Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hacer92

12ozpassaround book

I'm down....I can pass it around to a few heads over here in Philly when it comes this way if it gets here around mid-january.

And by pass it around I mean have them come here and do it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

IM000804.jpg

finally am sending out, shits been hectic... yes your still third infamous, unless the second person dosent respond within a couple days(when i notify them there on deckk), then your second... you all can get it yourselves just pm me... there is a wait though... peace...

Thumbs down to knightbats, thumbs up to that savior piece. :) Hey man, goodluck with that passaround. The whole concept of you getting back the passaround and sending off to a different person at a time is a good idea.

-me

So, crack is sending it to someone, they're sending it back and then he sends it out again? That's dope..almost insures that noone is going to gank it; since you have their address. I think I'll get down with this..I have to decided..

OK this is HACER 92 the one who started the forum.

I have decided to send mine out also soon.

So cracksmoka just keep sendin yours out and i will send out mine as soon as i get it back. We can just post pictures of what goes in our books cracksmoka.

well i was going to send one out also if this went well, we can see how the response is and maybe if there are enough people who are interested then i will still do it, the more the merrier right?

cool hacer ill pm you, maybe we can spplit up the list cause mine is getting ridiculously long... overwhelming response to your idea though, all props to "mr. chad" for the idea...

i was going to send mine to mr raven as a xmas present next year in gratitude for this forum that keeps me so engrossed on the daily... wow (moment of clarity) im an official nerd... seriously though...

and u can be in both books if u want but that is up to you.

Give me time to get my stuff together also because i dont have my book right now and i want to get a PO box.

Crach smoka just keep sendin yours out also and we can just post pictures that way there will be more for people to see.

ok i see some people want to start their book to. I dont mind but it would be easier if u could organize whos gonna get it of the thread because it may get confusing with 3 different people with a book trying to organize whos gonna get it on the same thread u kno.

Or you can just wait a while

To Mr. Chad and Cracksmoka...

If it doesn't bother you, can y'all both list the people who are getting down in the blackbooks? Or would it be better to keep shit anonymous... sort of like a surprise fo everyone else.

In other news, I'll be posting some stuff soon. Like, Thursday soon.

ok i havent been messin around with this in a while but cracksmoka was gonna send me the list through pm and we will cut it in half so ill have some people and he will have people to send his to.