Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gren1 bnc

lesta, uk!

Easy people

This is the magazine im looking to be running this year there will be 3 versions of the mag this one is the free edition. The pay edition will be a quid for download and will have more pages and generally more comprehensive. It will have an alternative cover page and be better res. hope fully with some assistance i will be able to improve it considerably as time goes on. Anyone wanting work featured or interview/advertising etc pm me and i will pass you my email.

Thanks for your support. THE GRAFFMAN

click to dload.......http://www.zshare.net/download/the-graffman-incorporated-issue-1-free-pdf.html

01thegraffmanissueonedd1.jpg

Re: lesta, uk!

looking good leicester this thread was dead for a while.are most of you new guys ?? what are cost and sae10 upto nowa days use to see loads of cost everywhere? safe T.D

New my arse , whatever, more like the return . . . .

379779592_525cc743bf_b.jpg

Emptea { Kolorblindesignz } , Callous and Mista Breakfast / Lord Leigh { Mono.Ibex } .

Production in Leicester , UK 2007

379779591_b063e50ba0_o.jpg

Detail of Mono worms and emte 3d

Mista Breakfast @ Mono

monoclothing.com

to writing, not to art in general, basik's been writing longer. its not a cus your peices are very nice just the truth

Just to put you straight , i first picked up a can absolutely years ago when i was 13 or something and the piece to my shame is still there as proof , yeah i don`t tag and its been a while since i painted but i have had various stints at spraying , but you and a few others were never welcoming to me , a reason why you saw me breakdancing more back in the day although my talents lie in this direction. So get off your horse , i`ve always been forthcoming towards you just wish you could be the same

im sorry that you think im on my high horse, which is not the case. i was unaware of any previous outings, to be honest my comments were not ment to be taken offensivly. though it seems they have. i have nothing but respect for what your doing for underground art scene in leicester. though i dont see how ive not been forthcoming in the past, i dont see a time ever were if you'd of said coming painting or want to make a wall together i would of said no. im probably a little jelous of your tshirt company but thats were any feelings of that sort end. If you want to continue this convorsation i think maybe email or pm's would be better suited to it. thanks, pom

griffithsracingvanmodel.jpg

THIS IS A DIGITAL EXAMPLE IV DONE OF A COMMISION IVE GOT ON THE 24-25TH FEB.

THIS VAN BELONGS TO THE WORLD CHAMPION MOUTAIN BIKE RACER FIONN GRIFFITHS.ONCE ITS DONE SHE WILL BE TOURING AROUND THE WORLD IN IT ENTERING HER COMPS.SO IF U EVER SEE IT ON THE ROAD OR ON TV U WILL KNOW I DID IT