lesta, uk!

gren1 bnc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by sire@Sep 9 2005, 01:00 PM

whats happening in lesta there never seems to be any posts.

what happened to the days of st marks, and artz and race and all dem man there. aint any one got any flicks of them days to post up.

to be honest most of the older lads are doing different things the people you mentioned above don't do any thing any more. realistically there are only a hand full of writers doing stuff in lesta and most of the older lads are doing stuff that the internet is not gonig to see . theres loads getting done but no one apart from gren an a couple of others can be arsed to post . i could if i wanted to bump this thread up 10 or 15 pages but i and others can't be arsed... if any one wants to put the flicks up that i have and i know you . well you are more than welcome.. just because it ain't on here , it don't mean it ain't happening ;)

i hear that man.. i just remeber goin to st marks and that old sewer type place near there quite regular back in the days to get flicks.. but i bet there was loads from back then i missed kinda hoped some of you boys might have a few flicks to up.. i will dig a few out m8 and put some up for ya..

Originally posted by sire@Sep 10 2005, 11:04 AM

i hear that man.. i just remeber goin to st marks and that old sewer type place near there quite regular back in the days to get flicks.. but i bet there was loads from back then i missed kinda hoped some of you boys might have a few flicks to up.. i will dig a few out m8 and put some up for ya..

40430871_a78140cc88.jpg

43343068_9e08a36392.jpg

me an pom+treks an saim but need to get their pics up an running...

• 1 month later...