Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
suca

seattle free walls

who knows of any good free walls in seattle? or at least places that are secluded- (walls along tracks, under bridges, etc)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by suca@Nov 25 2004, 11:24 PM

who knows of any good free walls in seattle? or at least places that are secluded- (walls along tracks, under bridges, etc)

if i were you, id feel toy as hell!!!!!! :haha: :haha: :haha: b

Fuck free walls.... Fuck majority chill walls (walls along tracks, under bridges, etc).

Walk along the tracks and go under bridges to find them tardknock.

I Know Where Theres A Free Wall.All You Do Is Find A Parking Lot With Lots Of Cop Cars In It And Any Wall Around There Should Suit Your Needs.Or You Can Just Go In And Ask The Cops Tell Them What You Write And Show Them Your Pieces To.

PM :king:

I was told there's a "free wall" inside your mothers "free vagina"! Check it out........I did!

Yuck yuck you fuck!

the walls along the tracks in south seattle are pretty much open territory, or at least they were about 2 years ago when I lived there. but the last time i was out bombin' there i got chased by seattle's 5-0, ha-ha i gotta away. but my favorite place for graffiti in the north west is vancouver, bc canada. take the greyhound up to canada & go bombing. graffiti ain't legal up there but nither is prostitution or drugs & there is plenty of that there also!! becareful if you go!! lots of under age girls possing as house pets.

zombie rtd

ghive me a fucking break, im a it of a newbie and wanna get my technique down before i destroy the town.

Originally posted by suca@Nov 26 2004, 06:25 PM

ghive me a fucking break, im a it of a newbie and wanna get my technique down before i destroy the town.

newbie huh... i see it now is that why you spelled give with a H... how old are you. and let me know when you go out and destroy the town. becuase i want to be there when you get caught.

also. how do you plan on destroying the town? or do you just want to destroy the freewalls. that doesent sound like destroying the town to me.

why dont you read a lil before you open your mouth.

*from. and typing skills got nothing to do with writing skills.

Originally posted by ExcedrinPM@Nov 26 2004, 06:23 AM

Walk along the tracks and go under bridges to find them tardknock.