MP3 PLAYERS (post piks if ya got one)

T=E=A=S=E

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I've played with that Creative mp3 player (my friend has one). I wouldn't reccomend it. First off, it's huge. It's closer to a VHS tape than a Cassette tape in size. Second, it's hard to use. I couldn't figure out how to browse through the songs by artist or whatever. It also doesn't have the greatest battery life, IIRC. Definitely not worth the money.

I've got an iPod that I got more than a year ago. I still use it every day and still love it. Highly reccomended.

Originally posted by fermentor666@Nov 26 2004, 01:49 AM

My mp3 player:

04-computer.jpg

Mine looks similar but I have the "red" color. I hear "red" is a new innovation from the folks in "marketing". Using the built in "CD-R" drive, I can record to medium which plays most anywhere and doesn't require me to spend any more "money". Technology is wonderful. Unfortunately it doesn't look "sleek" anymore, so I have to upgrade it to some which is both "ergonomic" and "hip". What should I do?

Sincerely yours,

Fucking Idiot.

Originally posted by GnomeToys+Nov 26 2004, 07:01 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GnomeToys - Nov 26 2004, 07:01 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-fermentor666@Nov 26 2004, 01:49 AM

My mp3 player:

04-computer.jpg

Mine looks similar but I have the "red" color. I hear "red" is a new innovation from the folks in "marketing". Using the built in "CD-R" drive, I can record to medium which plays most anywhere and doesn't require me to spend any more "money". Technology is wonderful. Unfortunately it doesn't look "sleek" anymore, so I have to upgrade it to some which is both "ergonomic" and "hip". What should I do?

Sincerely yours,

Fucking Idiot.

[/b]

Dear Consumer,

Welcome to the wonderful world of Personal Computers! As you have stated, you are having wondering how to make your computer "hip" and "ergonomic". The answer is simple! Open your Sunday newspaper to the supplemental advertisement section. See the slick, bold new computer advertised at your local Best Buy or Comp USA? Does it look like your computer? If not, then buy it!

Make sure to check your advertisements every week to keep up on the latest in hot, new, bold, slick, hip, ergocentric, and exciting new technology! And remember, if you don't have it, then YOU NEED IT!

Good Luck,

The Man.

P.S. If you do not know how to use a product or you are not sure if you even have a use for the product, buy it anyway!! It will still look cool sitting on your counter as long as you remember to dust it once every week. Remember, the economy counts on you to support it. If you do not buy things, you are supporting terrorism.

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by porque+Nov 27 2004, 11:36 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (porque - Nov 27 2004, 11:36 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-uncle-boy@Nov 26 2004, 11:40 AM

nah, they aren't.

...yes it is...i have one of the ones where i can record digitally from a mic or line input...i don't think they even make those any more...but i do want an ipod too...

[/b]

you can record voice digitally straight to an ipod too.

does anyone got the new ipods with full color screens for digital photos and stuff its aweseome.

0,1311,sz=1&i=83005,00.jpg

but that beast that 2blazzed posted looks like it takes the cake. icon20.gif