Trader Joes

GucciCondom

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trader Joes by me is all right.. I prefer Wegman's in Pa. That place is the jimmy jam. Its a huge beautifully designed warehouse of every friggn kind of food you could imagine. I could spend years in there. And they even have wipes for your grocery cart to clean the handles AND cleaner for the toilet seats in the bathroom. JUMP OFFFFFFFFFF!!!!! OCD kid's dream.

yay! more corporate stores....this time encroaching on independant organic grocers. it wasn't enough that chains like albertsons and safeway leave no competition for independant grocers...

no, we need a chain now to get rid of the last vestige of independant grocery retailers: organic health food.

glad your job gives you great benefits, i hear starbucks also treats their employees quite well

Originally posted by DripOfAWish@Nov 25 2004, 04:38 PM

yay! more corporate stores....this time encroaching on independant organic grocers. it wasn't enough that chains like albertsons and safeway leave no competition for independant grocers...

no, we need a chain now to get rid of the last vestige of independant grocery retailers: organic health food.

glad your job gives you great benefits, i hear starbucks also treats their employees quite well

Yea, from what im told by my will draining imperialist counterpart's they get decent benifits as well.

Originally posted by DripOfAWish@Nov 25 2004, 09:38 AM

Damn Commie...

Originally posted by High Priest+Nov 25 2004, 08:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (High Priest - Nov 25 2004, 08:07 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-metallix@Nov 25 2004, 07:53 PM

cow.jpg

It seem's funny to me that he's wearing white, what with the blood and the guts and .. just seems like the stains would be a problem, why not wear black.

[/b]

with white the boss knows whos really workin and whos slackin. *shrug*

• 2 years later...

i was at trader joes yesterday buying some lemonade

and while im waiting at the counter, i seen some bitch leave the store hella funny

then i seen the white niggas who were like

"hey keith! i just saw that woman put a bottle of wine down her pants and walk out"

"which woman?"

*they step outside*

"see that one, the one whos running..."

what a bunch of weenies

firstly the one nigga didnt even say nothing to the broad, he goes and calls over a bigger dude than him to go handle the situation

other nigga doesnt even know whats going on and by the time dude explains whats happens, the bitch who crotched the merlot was up

Yo TJ's is good. Many great deals on dry foods and shit.

BUT they used to have THE best Chocolate Soy Milk. No more.

I ask for it everytime I'm in there.

We don't have chocolate anymore?

No, just like last week, that's why I'm asking again.

The salmon "burger" or patties or whatever are good.

The 70% chocolate in the round tin is goooood. They get

me at the register Every time. Ha!

I love when I get gift cards too. That is the shit.