**DeM JeRSey HeaDS**

oH Say WeRD

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think its funny that nobody even RESPONDED to Rime's comment a few pages back, but l am in full agreement....this is a pathetic circle jerk for toys and needs to be stopped. As a New Jersian, this is an embarassing misrepresentation of " jersey heads". There is a thread for toys to post sketches. Also, whats the deal with this aol teenie-bopper lingo that you kids seem to like so much: "LMFAO" "LOL"...blah blah blah..you know who you are and you sound like a bunch of bitches....

how bout "cgl" (cant get laid)...or "FYOTOSIB"

(fifteen year old thugged out suburbanite intrernet bomber).....

• Like 1

Originally posted by martianfunk@Mar 4 2005, 07:27 PM

I think its funny that nobody even RESPONDED to Rime's comment a few pages back, but l am in full agreement....this is a pathetic circle jerk for toys and needs to be stopped. As a New Jersian, this is an embarassing misrepresentation of " jersey heads". There is a thread for toys to post sketches. Also, whats the deal with this aol teenie-bopper lingo that you kids seem to like so much: "LMFAO" "LOL"...blah blah blah..you know who you are and you sound like a bunch of bitches....

how bout "cgl" (cant get laid)...or "FYOTOSIB"

(fifteen year old thugged out suburbanite intrernet bomber).....

uhm :burn: mm ok how do u feel now? do u feel better 4 sayin that? :burn:

..haha damnn funny ass shit goin on here...i highly doubt that was even rime that left that post earlier..if anything it was one a dem geek ass kids ge or cep..buncha internet junkies fa real yo..always be goin online talkin shit under dese fake names like that..i dunno gess it makes em feel tuff or sumtin..or hell it was probly martian funk..gettn all offended cus noone responded 2 his corny ass fake rime post...yous a gangster kid laugh out loud 2 dat..

Originally posted by KillThaJake@Mar 8 2005, 01:44 AM

..haha damnn funny ass shit goin on here...i highly doubt that was even rime that left that post earlier..if anything it was one a dem geek ass kids ge or cep..buncha internet junkies fa real yo..always be goin online talkin shit under dese fake names like that..i dunno gess it makes em feel tuff or sumtin..or hell it was probly martian funk..gettn all offended cus noone responded 2 his corny ass fake rime post...yous a gangster kid laugh out loud 2 dat..

wordy upy i didnt think about them kids maybe it was 1 of them............ :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: