**DeM JeRSey HeaDS**

oH Say WeRD

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Leak, still tippn and all other dope dope dope ish, good to see ma feelow dirty jerzy boys doing they thing...anyone else rep trenton on here? anyway heres some ish Im nothing crazy but whatever...I got arrested short while back so I been laying low, I used to write Orio, and i just seen an "Oreo" above so Im glad Im dont with that, I write Cons now, looking for writers in Trenton...

consblue0xf.jpg

consgreen6bu.jpg

cons9nl.jpg

consoutline8me.jpg

conspnk5nt.jpg

Iight thats all I got for now...keep all this dope stuff coming through, Savior, Stie...mad props to all

• 1 month later...

wow maybe i shoud stop writing graffiti 4 good inkblots...sumtimes i 4get that im dealing with hardcore graffiti veterans like mr blood spit and yourself...which by the way probly dont even write 2 top it off...ill burn yous 2 even on my worst days...muh shits tight yall r jus geeks......oooooo yeaaa i 4got i dont talk shit over da computer..how bout sum more fliks ??? FFFEEEEBBBBB BITCH