Photoshop Thread

Tribal_Man

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna print this once I get access to the printer at my friend's art school. The PSD is 59 megs and is 12x9. Recent.

IMGHELL_S.jpg

hell_s.jpg

-----------------

congressions1.jpg

congressions2.jpg

I feel uncomfortable showing those last two pictures, but also good. They are from a very strange time in my life about 3 years ago. And are meant to be seen successively in vertical order. I asked the girl who is in the picture if I could show them to people and she said no, but fuck her I haven't talked to her in years.

And I've never heard of these brushes things, but I did notice that there are some weird brushes built-in to the new Photoshop (I went from 4.0 to 7) that I never use.

Originally posted by -Rage-@Dec 27 2004, 02:42 AM

Damn, I've been sleeping on this thread.

geist and estrogen are killing.

lots of great stuff from everyone though.

LLLLLLLLLllllllllllllllllllemme think of a few more....

23.jpg

^did that 1 - 2 years or so ago in about 20 mins on my ex gf's laptop :|

depthfront.jpg

wolf.jpg

^did thaaaaaaaaaat in about 4 hours somewhere around 4-5 years ago in Bryce 4/Poser 4 + pro pack (yea I know it's not photoshop but whatever - I can't think of any other ps images atm)

Originally posted by MESTHREE@Dec 28 2004, 08:45 PM

I dont use photoshop much anymore. for what I do its far inferior to illustrator.. but Ill find something I did a long while ago.

Depends on what you're using. You can do vector just fine in PS but can't really do raster that well in Illustrator - it's all how you use what you have. I just hate how Illustrator is layed out and functions for whatever reason or I'd be inclined to use it more often.

I dont do much photo manipulation which is all I would be using photoshop for. I find photoshop's vector elements to suck. The problem is that illustrator is a little more complicated or...confusing than photoshop at first. But once you get the hang of it and the short cuts its much easier to use. in my opinion.

Im just saying that applying a cut out or solarize filter to your images doesnt make it creative. sure people post things saying 'just messing arround in photoshop' but obviously you must have thought those things worth something to post them. There is more you can do in photoshop than make awkward collages and throw in some filters and brushes.

Im not an expert in photoshop at all. But I also know crap when I see it.

here are some things from a number of years ago. Annnnd not to be a hypocrit but 1. I don't think these are spectacular and 2. Im posting them because you asked and yes these were just 'messing arround in photoshop'

33803_Ik2q77o_HnNnfe7sqAe8g4yT2.jpg

vectorwebsmall.jpg