NACE stories! Chases, arrests, etc......

Boring Bastard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by NewaMayhemEnd

A nace site is being planned and created as we all speak, type, whatever. The man behind the keys is working on the domain name now, so im not sure what its going to be called yet...alot of variations on the name nace are already taken...we'll see, but it is being made...

newa if you guys need free space, drop me an email...itd be an honor to host it...

puregraffiti.com

puregraffiti.com would also be honored to host it.

I can provide unlimited disk space,unlimited bandwidth, we will even be happy to pay for the dot com name. I can also provide unlimited email aliases,html support,flash design support,full ftp access, full featured online control panel,and more. You should definatley go all out for Nace, and we would definatley support it.

R.I.P. NACE

-PG

these stories and events are the things that i live for and they are the things evone should live for.... all of our work can be erased but our memories can never be erased and will live on as long as we are here. im glad nace brought so many good times and memories to so many. truly a great man. i hope the site is up soon.

r.i.p nace

i wish i could have met you......

r.i.p

Guest ishavemybutt

At this years scribble jam i was way to into the piece that i was painting and wasnt really trying to do the meet and greet. Until Jaser told me that Ewok had arrived (he is a favorite of mine), and was painting on the back wall. So i just left all my paint laying in front of my piece and took off for the back wall. When i got around back Ewok was finishin up his piece and i talked to him for a second then looked at the MAYHEM wall and i about shit my pants. Nace came over and talked to us and i gave him a copy of my zine and showed him flicks of my stuff. Just from the brief conversation i had with him he seemed to be a real down to earth person and not full of himself like so many other writers. So that night i leave after finishing my piece and return to my city. I go to the main yard and am walking around in there taking flicks, and as i am walking i see a Nace piece, the one in scribble #7 on the nace page four flicks down. I smiled and flicked it acouple of times. The next day my friend told me what had happened to Nace when i went to pick him up to drive back to the Nati' to get flicks of scribble. When we get to the wall the first thing we do is go around back to see the nace piece. The WHOLE back wall got DICKED. I was so pissed. I have yet to see flicks of the wall before it got dicked, if anyone has flicks of the pieces By MAYHEM or the AWR MSK stuff i will trade flicks of whatever you want for it. Either E mail me or hit up my P.O. box for my zine.

Revolting Magazine / Friend camp

P.O. Box 302

Worthington Ohio

It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance to whoever helps me out. Also if you have nace flicks of walls trains billboards or whatever i would trade for those as well.

Thanks again, and Rest in peace Nace.

hey ishavemybutt...that wall will probably be in the next scribble i would think. if it isnt, i know okae got flicks. we gave them to jaser before i got to scan them or anything.

i will talk to him and get the negatives and see what i can do. i have about 5000 flicks ive been meaning to post here, but i always get to lazy to set it up. i will make that wall my first priority...

even for nace, that wall was ill. im used to always being blown away by his shit, but that wall was, and his peice was so amazing. rest in peace brother...

Originally posted by THA SMOCSTA

I ONCE TALKED TO A GUY WHO KNEW NACE......FUCK DRUNK DRIVERS!!

respect is something you earn. which you get none of from that one statement alone i can tell. to disrespect someone in that way for the sake of trying to be funny, isnt funny at all. and of those who do respect you, if any, are worse than yourself, an thats bad. i have respect for him through what i've seen/heard alone. an my respects not free, so to me, that right theres some shit. 8 friends later fucker an im still here, learn to respect the dead faggot, 'cause losers like you will be spittin on your grave when your numbers pulled.

i apologize for even puttin this up in this thread but somethin i had to get off my chest :/ god bless the dead

Guest ishavemybutt

Yo STANK sorry it took me a while to get back on here, i dont spend alot of time on the net, anyways i tried your e mail and it didnt work, ill try it someother way though. if you dont hear from me hit me up again.

• 2 months later...
Guest sodapop7

one night nace,newa,and myself are hanging out.newa wants to paint some live trains....since they don't have them in kanas city.it is a weeknight,and we're thinking of on in and out spot.nace and i know the spot is semi hot ,but i agree to chance it for our out of state brother after about an hour of heated discussion.later that evening we cruise up to that part of town ......while walking up to the spot i what appears to be a ''thugged out'' onlooker on the street below watching us on the above track.now granted this is not a nice area ,so we could have keep walking to do our thing.i tell everyone to duck......and we all do.the whole scene is questionable yah or nay.nace looks below and sees this dude down on the corner and is like ''let's bounce''.we crawl across the trainbridge ,and dip out another wayto be therefor unseen to the ''curious onlooker''.as we get in the car to leave newa's like ''i gotta see what that guys up to''we drive by where he was standing and he is gone....we look up and he is standing where we were 3 minutes ago looking around.we keep driving and i yell out ''shady....''.now granted nace had done more trains then newa and i combinded..but his smarts that night avoided a run in with god know's who.another person would have been like fuck that guy keep walking/let's paint.another close call for the jersey boys.....

Guest 5:00 Shadow

more...

i hate the fact that i never got a chance to bomb w/ nace...I need more boys like nace that will push me to do it... I hear he was quite the motivator...RIP king Nace...

more stories, i want to hear more...

i need ta get down w/ y'all more and wreck shit...my boys are lazy bastards....-aba....

walmart

i got a couple of funny nace stories...

during my one day tour of nj Chip, nace and I had a very long discussion at burger king one day about how nace wanted to become vegan. I think hespent an hour or so asking me about what I eat, if it was hard, and so on. He told me that him and his girl were going to try real soon and that he wanted some recipes..... all of this was going on as the three of us munched on some veggie whoppers (yuck). as we the day went on we also had a very deep discussion about walmart. i kept telling him that 87cents a can for black is a steal and that if you work with the paint long enough its just like krylon... I kept going on and on about how great walmart is and told him about the cheap paint, film and dope gear that you can purchase all under their great blue roof... chipy and nace just gave me weird looks and asked if i was sponsored by walmart... I just told him that I couldn't reveal my secrets......

ohh and also that day we had another extensive discussion about jerseys dutchman.... this is a great writer that I am sure few people know of. I hope this gets back to the dutchman because nace liked your weird ass shit. He even tried to convince us to do a whole page spread in B/D on the dutchmaster........

i only knew john for a short time but he left a lasting impression on me. Only the good die young......

p.s... shop at walmart.....

Originally posted by sneak

i never met nace, or have i heard of him untill now. from wot every one says, it seems that he cud be classed as one of the greatest writers of all time....

i wud be gratefull if sum1 cud tell me how he died? i dont wanna cause ne pain at all 2 ne one, but id like to no...

rip nace

first off, learn how to spell.

Guest sodapop7

Re: walmart

Originally posted by the nova

i got a couple of funny nace stories...

during my one day tour of nj Chip, nace and I had a very long discussion at burger king one day about how nace wanted to become vegan. I think hespent an hour or so asking me about what I eat, if it was hard, and so on. He told me that him and his girl were going to try real soon and that he wanted some recipes..... all of this was going on as the three of us munched on some veggie whoppers (yuck). as we the day went on we also had a very deep discussion about walmart. i kept telling him that 87cents a can for black is a steal and that if you work with the paint long enough its just like krylon... I kept going on and on about how great walmart is and told him about the cheap paint, film and dope gear that you can purchase all under their great blue roof... chipy and nace just gave me weird looks and asked if i was sponsored by walmart... I just told him that I couldn't reveal my secrets......

ohh and also that day we had another extensive discussion about jerseys dutchman.... this is a great writer that I am sure few people know of. I hope this gets back to the dutchman because nace liked your weird ass shit. He even tried to convince us to do a whole page spread in B/D on the dutchmaster........

i only knew john for a short time but he left a lasting impression on me. Only the good die young......

p.s... shop at walmart.....

walmart silvers

never met nace..but he got me into a fender bender lol

while flicking a nace wall by the lincoln tunnel while i was driving i kinda tapped a city bus..luckly the driver must have hated his job and told me he didnt give a fuck and jus to get out of there..got a dent in the front of my car..it was worth the nace flick..the flick is actually pretty ill i might have it blown up

Archived