Bates - Brandnew flicks...

Guest imported_Europe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Correct me if I'm wrong but Bates holds the keys to the international graffiti hall of fame (metaphorically speaking).

Pretty sure the dude is entitled to a tad of self love.

And I wouldn't even call it that (that's what you do in the shower), rather a showcase of a lifetime of hard work, not to say a lifetime of fresh style.

Much respect to Bates, keep the flicks coming STYLEISKING, because at the end of the day, style is still the number one thing.

:scrambled:

Correct me if I'm wrong but Bates holds the keys to the international graffiti hall of fame (metaphorically speaking).

Pretty sure the dude is entitled to a tad of self love.

And I wouldn't even call it that (that's what you do in the shower), rather a showcase of a lifetime of hard work, not to say a lifetime of fresh style.

Much respect to Bates, keep the flicks coming STYLEISKING, because at the end of the day, style is still the number one thing.

:scrambled:

I actually have no probs with self-promo, as far as I'm concerned its an intrinsic element of graf, much alike style. Plus, if people don't post the pics I don't get to see them.

I have no idea if STYLE is Bates, I just assume that he's an overly-exuberant fan...., very over-exuberant!

I actually have no probs with self-promo, as far as I'm concerned its an intrinsic element of graf, much alike style. Plus, if people don't post the pics I don't get to see them.

I have no idea if STYLE is Bates, I just assume that he's an overly-exuberant fan...., very over-exuberant!

Valid point Walid, my comment was more directed at monta though.

How dope is that great bates hulk proddy trackside?

I think that's something we can all agree on.

StyleIsKing has posted quite a few photos in other individual artist threads.

I've noticed that some photos on greatbates.com are missing, seems to only go back as far as 2008 - maybe I haven't noticed a 'page 2' link or something?

I've looked through about 30 pages on here and didn't find a particular Bates piece I wanted to look at, so that's lead to this request: could somebody please post a Bates piece

that has varying shades of brown as the fill, they all fade/blend really smoothly, and I think there might be some strips of red in places.

I vaguely remember the letters perhaps having drop shadow 3D painted in a few greens for a glow effect. There might be a Great piece to the left too. Internet props issued if posted.

StyleIsKing has posted quite a few photos in other individual artist threads.

...could somebody please post a Bates piece

that has varying shades of brown as the fill, they all fade/blend really smoothly, and I think there might be some strips of red in places.

I vaguely remember the letters perhaps having drop shadow 3D painted in a few greens for a glow effect. There might be a Great piece to the left too. Internet props issued if posted.

3561563291_58870fac29_o.jpg