Bates - Brandnew flicks...

Guest imported_Europe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Re: bunch of ish...

Originally posted by Organ Donor

did you ever see his on the run book? bates has a million styles. i really like him, but the montana writter team and tribal. i want to be a sponsored writter. graffiti going mainstream in 5 4 3... oh it's been happening i forgot. how do you sell somthing that is supposed to be illegal.

>>>>>

actually, man you are wrong. FIRST off, MONTANA is a PAINT BRAND. i would be on thier team in a minutes for sures, no doubt. especially cause its pratically formulated for bombing. the best paint around, for free. yeah count me in! dont dis bates for being on montana team thats dope cause its a paint brand. id would love to be on rusto's flow team too!

honestly i would even be on a clothing team, if it was a NON graffiti clothing thing. i dont mind graffiti writers being used like a pro skater, but send me to hell if i do shit for a cholo, hiphop, breakdance, gangster wear company that jips thier artists like fuck.

if it sounded like i was dissing bates, thats the wrong idea. i like him and his stuff. and i would never criticize his descisions. he doesnt live in the usa so he probably doesnt see tribal in the same light as I do....

i was just dissing tribal cause they are suckers about thier shit....

Yup that's the RISK WCA. He has amazed me once again. i have a peice that he did a few weeks ago that is in a Third Rail store. if i can scan it i will post it. i also have pics of a canvas that him and CARTOON did. its tight. i will have to scan some shit this weekend.

• 4 weeks later...

Tha 4 Elements website!

What's up everybody, I'm Tas from Tha 4 Elements website. I am the webmaster, I checked this forum & it's cool, but it would be better to us & of course Bates if we were told about taking the flicks for the forum, there's no problem...

Bates IS a KING without a doubt!

Well, the interview (the english version) may not be 100% correct but those are the words & phrases written by Bates & uploaded by us!

Except Bates you are able to check interviews with Kacao77 - TNB, RTZ, GFA, 156 from Berlin (also Montana Writer Team) & Seak - CNS, GBF from Cologne! This month we'll try to make quiockly the interview with Deko156 aka Rok1 from Berlin, stay true!

Originally posted by Spoter

man bates and swet need to paint a production together...they're from the same city dammit and yet i've never seen a collab from those 2.is that old school risk from LA??dope shit.

Nah ,they aint from the same hood ,one is from Dk the other from sweden or norway..

Im down 200% w/ Bates and dont want dissin him but i heard that shit about is Ego too and what the story didnt told is that hes been robbed for this in Ny while working on a prod otherwise Bates is mad fresh!

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by Nic Thamaire

Nah ,they aint from the same hood ,one is from Dk the other from sweden or norway..

Im down 200% w/ Bates and dont want dissin him but i heard that shit about is Ego too and what the story didnt told is that hes been robbed for this in Ny while working on a prod otherwise Bates is mad fresh!

I'm no bates or swet expert, but I'm pretty sure they're both from Denmark.

As for the comment on them not painting together, I must admit I've never seen them together, don't know what going on there but they jointly rule europe wall-wise.

I was gonna post some walls, but then I realised this was a "brand new flicks" thread, and I haven't found any for a while so I skipped it.