Bates - Brandnew flicks...

Guest imported_Europe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

If anyone has it, could you please post up Bates' exchange sketch outline for Revok, not the one from The Exchange website of course, there's another one which was posted here before the site crashed(?) I think it was done in green pencil and I think it had a flesh colour fill - or perhaps that was the colour of the paper.

When was the last time you used ironlak then Fat Elephant??? The new formula released by then is fucking dope and is right up there with the best. Still not as good as MTN and MLTW but saying its terrible is a bit rich mate,

Bates hasnt moved from Ironlak either buddy.... why would you when your getting free paint left right and centre...

for the price its good im not sure what other countrys paid 4 ironlak but in aust it a good price and cheap, some city in australia like the one i live in shits gets buffed so quick like after a couple of days maby a week at longest if you doing it on the tracks and its not even wealth it using montana belton on something that gonna get buffed sure if you rocking a spot that gonna last long belton etc is the way to go but fuck it paint is paint if someone dosent paint over it it gonna get capped. you pieces get flick and fuck off days done.

ironlak was fucked at one point you have a new tin and shit wouldnt spray and thats was the downside