Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest imported_Europe

Bates - Brandnew flicks...

Originally posted by Europe

http://www.underground-productions.se/bilder/graf/roskilde/bates.jpg'>

At the big Roskilde Festival 1998.. (Yeah, I know thread is called Bates, brandnew flicks, but what the hell...)

Stolen from the old Underground Productions site: http://www.underground-productions.se/host1.htm

Kinda reminds me of this year's outside wall!!

I must have told hundreds of people, "oh sure it's legal, just look at all the graff, even saved some swede from getting beat up by a drunken angry dane, lol.

Gotta love the Tuborg!!

Guest MR BOJANGLES

bates is so good, we should call him MASTER bates...hahahahah

Originally posted by otherwise

ummm...it might just me but...uh....dare anyone....looks like he's biting to me...feel free to crucify me if i'm wrong though. Dare is the best european writer. bates=much skills, dare=more skills...thank you for your time.:king:

i agree.

i mean, nah, not biting really. because thats a neutral style. so many writers use similar styles to that.

but i do say, dare is the best euro writer.

and dare=more skills

peace.

i got that on the run book

i stole it from grasper......lol......bates is fresh...none of that bullshit pussy 3d shit.....straight up freshness

CAN'T WAIT FOR DEVIN: JUST TRYING TO LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah that shit was dope. The illest doing it Bates(AIO), Dash and Persue(COD) and RISKY (WCA). Good to see Risky out there again. dope, like the way he (abel?) put the characters behind Risky's. I gotta give props to AIO, COD, and WCA. Few crews can match their skills...........

and yeah the new D.O.C album rocks. Got 6-2 (bitch niggaz, the best mc on chronic 2001) featured all over it. + it features the best from the west cube, ren, x, nate, kurupt. production by jazze' pha (2 short, mc breed............), Organized noize (outkast, goodie mob, cool breeze,...........) Buy that shit when it comes out. Support the legend. NO ONE CAN DO IT BETTER. :king:

Originally posted by GEM1

Yup that's the RISK WCA. He has amazed me once again. i have a peice that he did a few weeks ago that is in a Third Rail store. if i can scan it i will post it. i also have pics of a canvas that him and CARTOON did. its tight. i will have to scan some shit this weekend.

post them shit, fool. Risky rocks

swet vs bates

Originally posted by Nic Thamaire

Nah ,they aint from the same hood ,one is from Dk the other from sweden or norway..

Im down 200% w/ Bates and dont want dissin him but i heard that shit about is Ego too and what the story didnt told is that hes been robbed for this in Ny while working on a prod otherwise Bates is mad fresh!

error. Swet comes orginally from Aalborg, dk. He lived in Norway for a year or so,,,, now he lives in copenhagen. why they don't paint together, well, different crews, different friends. ...................

Nah ,they aint from the same hood ,one is from Dk the other from sweden or norway..

Im down 200% w/ Bates and dont want dissin him but i heard that shit about is Ego too and what the story didnt told is that hes been robbed for this in Ny while working on a prod otherwise Bates is mad fresh!

FUNNY HOW RUMOURS GET AROUND.............. YEAH, STORIES TELL A LOT. INCLUDING THAT YOU'RE ONE OF THOSE THAT BELIEVE IN THOSE PHONY ONES. BE ONE OF THE REAL ONES. GET UP, AND SHUT UP LIKE THE REAL ONES!!!!!!!!!!!! BATES, KILL ALL RUMOURS!!! A TRUE WRITER FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROBBED?? IN YOUR DREAMS!!

its like a jungle sometimes

You can be a real writa , but if you got mad ego sometimes you can get in trouble as a normal citizen. you sound like a fan doe,,hehe

here is one for you,,note he used a Z !

bombing03.jpg

the fact is that whatever the story told if it made say you name its good!

---------------

SMile at my face ,*

talk in my back..

Re: its like a jungle sometimes

You can be a real writa , but if you got mad ego sometimes you can get in trouble as a normal citizen. you sound like a fan doe,,hehe

here is one for you,,note he used a Z ! That's one for me..... Yeah, a big fan.......... he,he real writers know.............

bombing03.jpg

the fact is that whatever the story told if it made say you name its good!

---------------

SMile at my face ,*

talk in my back..

Originally posted by Europe

Thrying to get you flick to work Dr. Dre

http://home.no.net/~hotpaint/vegger/aio/bates_01.jpg'>

Thanx again.......... NOTE: this bates was done with pay2(dca),goal(aio,cod),persue(cod,suk),wane(cod,fc) and virus(cod,aa) in 99 I think. DON'T SLEEP ON BATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE DID NOT GET ROBBED IN NYC OR ANY OTHER PLACE ON EARTH FOR THAT MATTER!!!!!!!!!! SPREAD THAT RUMOUR!!!!!!!!!!! LET HIS PIECE'S TALK FOR IT SELF!!!!!!!!!!

SINCERLY YOUR'S HIS BIGGEST FAN!! HA,HA :D

Re: Im not into rumor

straigh fact doe.

YEAH,YEAH NICI, WHATEVER,, WHATEVER,, REAL WRITERS KNOW...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now