Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest imported_Europe

Bates - Brandnew flicks...

"You don't like tags...well the tags don't like you either!"

Classic...more oldschool bombing please!!!

Originally posted by Nic Thamaire

Nah ,they aint from the same hood ,one is from Dk the other from sweden or norway..

Im down 200% w/ Bates and dont want dissin him but i heard that shit about is Ego too and what the story didnt told is that hes been robbed for this in Ny while working on a prod otherwise Bates is mad fresh!

I'm no bates or swet expert, but I'm pretty sure they're both from Denmark.

As for the comment on them not painting together, I must admit I've never seen them together, don't know what going on there but they jointly rule europe wall-wise.

I was gonna post some walls, but then I realised this was a "brand new flicks" thread, and I haven't found any for a while so I skipped it.

Guest team86

i dun understand, is left and right different in some countries?

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Uhhhhh.....CanTwo is the best European writer

you say that like the teacher just asked the class to name the Noble Gases and the rest of us haven't studied.* That's funny.

*FWIW, the noble, or inert, gases are helium, neon, argon, krypton, xenon and radon.

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by dr. frink one

i just have to go ahead and give a round of applause for Europe...

always posting some of the best threads around...

Thank you, thank you, you are making me blush...

i remember seing bates trains ages ago, forget where, but there was this character with a little message about how hes never gonna get caught etc, fucken dope, got any of his trains europe?

Guest bubble cloud

i hope you dont really mean you like the risk piece better than the bates.but to each his own.bates has a great range of style.gasp and delta are good as well.and the sdk crew from france is developing great stuff as well.

Guest HAL

Re: Re: bunch of ish...

Originally posted by Organ Donor

did you ever see his on the run book? bates has a million styles. i really like him, but the montana writter team and tribal. i want to be a sponsored writter. graffiti going mainstream in 5 4 3... oh it's been happening i forgot. how do you sell somthing that is supposed to be illegal.

Skill transcends legal issues. That's how.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now