Bates - Brandnew flicks...

Guest imported_Europe

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Uhhhhh.....CanTwo is the best European writer

you say that like the teacher just asked the class to name the Noble Gases and the rest of us haven't studied.* That's funny.

*FWIW, the noble, or inert, gases are helium, neon, argon, krypton, xenon and radon.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by dr. frink one

i just have to go ahead and give a round of applause for Europe...

always posting some of the best threads around...

Thank you, thank you, you are making me blush...

Guest bubble cloud

i hope you dont really mean you like the risk piece better than the bates.but to each his own.bates has a great range of style.gasp and delta are good as well.and the sdk crew from france is developing great stuff as well.

Re: Re: bunch of ish...

Originally posted by Organ Donor

did you ever see his on the run book? bates has a million styles. i really like him, but the montana writter team and tribal. i want to be a sponsored writter. graffiti going mainstream in 5 4 3... oh it's been happening i forgot. how do you sell somthing that is supposed to be illegal.

Skill transcends legal issues. That's how.

Originally posted by Europe

http://www.underground-productions.se/bilder/graf/roskilde/bates.jpg'>

At the big Roskilde Festival 1998.. (Yeah, I know thread is called Bates, brandnew flicks, but what the hell...)

Stolen from the old Underground Productions site: http://www.underground-productions.se/host1.htm

Kinda reminds me of this year's outside wall!!

I must have told hundreds of people, "oh sure it's legal, just look at all the graff, even saved some swede from getting beat up by a drunken angry dane, lol.

Gotta love the Tuborg!!

Originally posted by otherwise

ummm...it might just me but...uh....dare anyone....looks like he's biting to me...feel free to crucify me if i'm wrong though. Dare is the best european writer. bates=much skills, dare=more skills...thank you for your time.:king:

i agree.

i mean, nah, not biting really. because thats a neutral style. so many writers use similar styles to that.

but i do say, dare is the best euro writer.

and dare=more skills

peace.

• 2 weeks later...

CAN'T WAIT FOR DEVIN: JUST TRYING TO LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah that shit was dope. The illest doing it Bates(AIO), Dash and Persue(COD) and RISKY (WCA). Good to see Risky out there again. dope, like the way he (abel?) put the characters behind Risky's. I gotta give props to AIO, COD, and WCA. Few crews can match their skills...........

and yeah the new D.O.C album rocks. Got 6-2 (bitch niggaz, the best mc on chronic 2001) featured all over it. + it features the best from the west cube, ren, x, nate, kurupt. production by jazze' pha (2 short, mc breed............), Organized noize (outkast, goodie mob, cool breeze,...........) Buy that shit when it comes out. Support the legend. NO ONE CAN DO IT BETTER. :king:

Originally posted by GEM1

Yup that's the RISK WCA. He has amazed me once again. i have a peice that he did a few weeks ago that is in a Third Rail store. if i can scan it i will post it. i also have pics of a canvas that him and CARTOON did. its tight. i will have to scan some shit this weekend.

post them shit, fool. Risky rocks

swet vs bates

Originally posted by Nic Thamaire

Nah ,they aint from the same hood ,one is from Dk the other from sweden or norway..

Im down 200% w/ Bates and dont want dissin him but i heard that shit about is Ego too and what the story didnt told is that hes been robbed for this in Ny while working on a prod otherwise Bates is mad fresh!

error. Swet comes orginally from Aalborg, dk. He lived in Norway for a year or so,,,, now he lives in copenhagen. why they don't paint together, well, different crews, different friends. ...................

Originally posted by Nic Thamaire

Nah ,they aint from the same hood ,one is from Dk the other from sweden or norway..

Im down 200% w/ Bates and dont want dissin him but i heard that shit about is Ego too and what the story didnt told is that hes been robbed for this in Ny while working on a prod otherwise Bates is mad fresh!

FUNNY HOW RUMOURS GET AROUND.............. YEAH, STORIES TELL A LOT. INCLUDING THAT YOU'RE ONE OF THOSE THAT BELIEVE IN THOSE PHONY ONES. BE ONE OF THE REAL ONES. GET UP, AND SHUT UP LIKE THE REAL ONES!!!!!!!!!!!! BATES, KILL ALL RUMOURS!!! A TRUE WRITER FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROBBED?? IN YOUR DREAMS!!

its like a jungle sometimes

You can be a real writa , but if you got mad ego sometimes you can get in trouble as a normal citizen. you sound like a fan doe,,hehe

here is one for you,,note he used a Z !

bombing03.jpg

the fact is that whatever the story told if it made say you name its good!

---------------

SMile at my face ,*

talk in my back..