KING 157

Verbal Kint

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by drugmoney+Dec 26 2004, 05:47 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (drugmoney - Dec 26 2004, 05:47 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-melancholyscholar@Dec 26 2004, 01:00 AM

king a true san jo legend

For what? He only did legal walls and fr8's

And fr8's really are not a part of san jose.

king of fremont.

[/b]

THERE YOU SAID IT YOURSELF FR8'S AND FR8'S GO EVERYWHERE RIGHT.

Originally posted by I-Patch-Clan@Dec 26 2004, 12:26 PM

no matter what you think of him King kills it hands down.Not to mention he has been in this game we call Graffiti for awhile now..

Never said he didnt kill trains and never said he wasn't good

But that dont make you a king. you need to do streets sometime in your life, take a risk. bomb!

ya, trains move around, so. that dont mean shit if no one sees them expect

other writes.

Never said he didnt kill trains and never said he wasn't good

But that dont make you a king. you need to do streets sometime in your life, take a risk. bomb!

ya, trains move around, so. that dont mean shit if no one sees them expect

other writes.

Who are you to say anything with your five year old hand styles... That MAN was in the game long before you BOY!

Originally posted by BLOOD@Dec 27 2004, 03:03 PM

fuk all u haten ass niggaz!!!!!!!!!!!! king is pushing mad wight!!!!!!!! most of u cats on here are toyz anywayz so you dont even count in this game! ahahahahaaaa,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Trains are still for pussys. anyway you look at it.

King never bomb, tag'd, did any street work in his life.

All around writers deserve to be called a king. Not someone that has only did trains or legal walls

so keep painting in your backyard. the people that care are pussy train writers anyways.

Still waitn to see some King 157 bombing flicks?

pussy fame trains.

Trains are still for pussys. anyway you look at it.

King never bomb, tag'd, did any street work in his life.

All around writers deserve to be called a king. Not someone that has only did trains or legal walls

so keep painting in your backyard. the people that care are pussy train writers anyways.

Still waitn to see some King 157 bombing flicks?

pussy fame trains.

OH DRUGMONEY YOU MUST BE TIGHT... IF TRAINS ARE SO MUCH FOR PUSSYS WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS HERE....

OK OK. why are you caring what i do. this thread is not about me.i can have my opinion. you don't like it thats to bad.

DOING ONLY TRAIN IS WEAK. Thats not a king. sorry to hurt all you train writers feeling, but if your feelings are hurt. then you should do some bombing/street work as well.

please do everything....

do shit in your own town once in your life.

cuz king hasn't done shit in san jose.

Originally posted by drugmoney@Dec 27 2004, 10:54 PM

OK OK. why are you caring what i do. this thread is not about me.i can have my opinion. you don't like it thats to bad.

DOING ONLY TRAIN IS WEAK. Thats not a king. sorry to hurt all you train writers feeling, but if your feelings are hurt. then you should do some bombing/street work as well.

please do everything....

do shit in your own town once in your life.

cuz king hasn't done shit in san jose.

shut the fuck up..

your ruining the thread asshole...

:hatred: :hatred: :hatred:

Originally posted by GnomeToys@Dec 28 2004, 02:54 AM

I've reported this to the mods. Hopefully they'll do us all the favor of

a) Deleting all this bullshit bickering.

and

b) Banning Fuckface McTrollboy over here.

ha, thats a haten ass snitch move.

just cuz someone that a different opinion then others. you want to chastise?

dont be a biggot.

all i ever said was. king shouldn't clame san jose if he has never did anyting in the city.

not even a tag.

I hate to do this.. goes against what i believe but im going to reply to this...

i never read anything anywhere before drugmoney started talking about how king157 was a street killer... i mean correct me if im wrong.. king157 is a king hes a king of freights.. just cause youre a king doesnt mean youre a king of streets legals and freights or whatnot.. it just means you dominate one aspect. sure you can be a king of all. but who decides, its all opinions... ...king157 :king: is a king

ha, thats a haten ass snitch move.

just cuz someone has a different opinion then others. you want to chastise?

dont be a biggot.

all i ever said was. king shouldn't clame san jose if he has never did anything in the city.

not even a tag....

Still waiting to see a king street shot????????????

Lets Purify Graffiti

...Because only doing trains/and legal walls will not cultivate the esscents of graffiti to the young.

Keeping it to the streets/city urban landscape.

Graffiti shouldn't be surrpress into a rural environment. you need to have or do street graffiti to be a true king.

You think i'm wrong. fine. but you dont need degrade me or my opinions.

My best regards

j

Hey drug... You sound like one of the kids in my city crying about other people and how much they bomb. Id put up $10,000 that youve prob. been painting 2 years and you've caught a few spots that the writers that came before you made famous, maybee a case or to, you rack all your paint from michaels, done a few freeway tags and your elusive bathroom scribes. Why dont you make a post of your shit. I would love to watch people react to your work. How expansive is your portfolio? Before you speek on something you should do your research... Just because you didn't see something, doesn't mean it never existed.

Originally posted by BROKENTRAIN@Dec 28 2004, 11:34 AM

Hey drug... You sound like one of the kids in my city crying about other people and how much they bomb. Id put up $10,000 that youve prob. been painting 2 years and you've caught a few spots that the writers that came before you made famous, maybee a case or to, you rack all your paint from michaels, done a few freeway tags and your elusive bathroom scribes. Why dont you make a post of your shit. I would love to watch people react to your work. How expansive is your portfolio?  Before you speek on something you should do your research... Just because you didn't see something, doesn't mean it never existed.

Again this is not about me. Thats so easy to turn the topic on me..haha come on

"caught a few spots that the writers that came before you made famous, maybee a case or to, you rack all your paint from michaels, done a few freeway tags and your elusive bathroom scribes."

haha yeah maybe but thats more street shit then king has ever done.

Rackn paint!!! i dont think he has ever. (buyn his shit from osh or getn it free from you jockers)

"Why dont you make a post of your shit"

There is one already, but again this is about me

"Just because you didn't see something, doesn't mean it never existed."

Again like i said. HE DIDNT DO ANY STREET SHIT IN SJ OR THE BAY.

this is a fact. you all dont know. thats true.

All he painted was legal walls with fat ass dare when he was young.

once they ended legal wall he went to train. NEVER TAG'D NEVER BOMB

Ok guys, enough bickering, and debate..This is starting to get off topic..Of course everyone is entitled to their own opinion on writers, graffiti, ect, but we need to get back on track here. I for one respect King 157 and his contribution to the graffiti scene. He is a true king in my opinion, and a super cool, and yet humble man to talk to as well..

Now, can we get back to posting flicks..Thank you

For real the essence of GRAF is trains....thats where all the development of style and battling came from and this man KING embodies that tradition.....If you look at all the old train writers they mainly bombed trains...KAY Slay DEZ is a true legend and if Im not mistaken he mainly bombed trains...He parted with his man SKEME when SKEME started hitting the streets. KET, one of the most legendary writers emphasized bombing trains and was like fuck everything else, but he did hit the streets...probably harder then most. I may be off on the facts here.your definition of what is pure applies to you and you alone. I bomb what I can but there are no metro trains and freights are big where Im from...Some writers dig doing that and that alone. this isnt just a form for one to claim KING un there respective city...Some love it for the mere fun of doing it. And from what I see, KING could win a battle against any writer....For me thats what GRAF is about....battling for style...For you it may be battling for roofs.... bombing...