------->_REAL_L.A._GRAFF_<--------

DELETR753

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anybody got pics of skill?? old pics... i remember doing a paper battle to woo some chicks and sadly.. i lost.. lol

shicks were still hot though.. lovin that SFbay area flava.. not that hyphy shit

but i would love to see some old NASA UTI stuff KNL BEES some old ASAP

------------------------------------------

PRISMA.. I BELIEVE THATS SOME BAY AREA/ EASTBAY STUFF

Guest Resurrection

BUMP FOR L.A. GRAFF... CAN'T NO OTHER CITY TOUCH US IN STYLES, COLORS, PIECING, AND CATCHIN HIGH SPOTS AND BOMBING FREEWAYS

• 1 month later...

Re: ------->_REAL_L.A._GRAFF_<--------

beechee003.jpg

beechee004.jpg

200654002.jpg

Sure you can visit here and stomp around in the inner city..But it lives far beyond the city, in the near by residing counties and up the coast..Widespread Coverage..The land is dry and graffiti just pops out of nowhere like fire in brush.

Every over/underpass, on/off ramps has something fresh on it, whether its a piece/throw/tag or coat of buff paint..

Heres like 5 flix of the most random stuff I came up on one day, Im sure I would have maybe 20 quality graff pics if I made a point to take good pictures. LA is lookin' rather nice these days..despite the consistency of the buff.