------->_REAL_L.A._GRAFF_<--------

DELETR753

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ------->_REAL_L.A._GRAFF_<--------

nice, musk/mummy down in LA...

and i've seen that homo riot shit around. wtf....

Musk seemed to have caught some river spots and a spot on Fletcher with PDB's..

Yo, CR we need to meet so you can hip me to some other spots to get flicks. It's kind of ass looking for shit when you roll with public transit. And really going to the same places is kind of burning me out.

Here are some of my favorite writers from Los Angeles growing up, in no particular order. Some I knew some influenced me in one way or another. Some of these pictures are old, so bear with me. I'll write who they are.

GKAE MSK AWR TGS

260acfa.jpg

ROC FB BLA TD12 UTI

2qa35za.jpg

AYER LTS KOG YR

2cwkh2w.jpg

HAEL TSS TNT OTR LOD RTDK

x6lt21.jpg

CHAKA LOD IFK

2dw6kaa.jpg

GAS MTA CBS

5nlnc1.jpg

SNAP UTI

350mq8p.jpg

OZIE YR

535y1d.jpg

DUCE TNT GAW

29prmdk.jpg

STANS LOD NASA

25qglz7.jpg

CAB LOD FB IFK K2S

nybnds.jpg

LARIE I.T.S

1zeks34.jpg

PANIC UTI LOD SH

345y7u0.jpg

GRAY NSW TKO DFW GOK TBK

118f5lc.jpg

OILER LOD IFK COI

2wr0os1.jpg

KRENZ KSN K2S

50p3jd.jpg

GIN TNT

23sck93.jpg

TEMPT 213K STN K2S

14y7twn.jpg

ANGST FB NASA MAK

4lg31i.jpg

SKILL UTI

x5bkol.jpg

Thanks, guys. To me those guys made L.A. beautiful. Of course, there are other guys I didn't post. Writers like TRIAX, MOSCO, VOX, SLEEZ, PALE, TOLSE, METHOD, PRANKS, SABER, JUSE, TOOMR, SPAIR, SERCH, ROB, SK8, RISK, JIMER, 125ER, HARM, MURAL, CHUNK, and a whole bunch of other writers were a big influence to me and of course of lot of you guys. I'll post more later.

Thanks, guys. To me those guys made L.A. beautiful. Of course, there are other guys I didn't post. Writers like TRIAX, MOSCO, VOX, SLEEZ, PALE, TOLSE, METHOD, PRANKS, SABER, JUSE, TOOMR, SPAIR, SERCH, ROB, SK8, RISK, JIMER, 125ER, HARM, MURAL, CHUNK, and a whole bunch of other writers were a big influence to me and of course of lot of you guys. I'll post more later.

Other than Triax and Mosco the rest of that list is everyone that was crushing on the regular that I saw myself. And before we had the internet dudes really had to crush the city for anyone to know who they were. You couldn't hit just one big spot, then flick it and have the legend live on. You had hit enough spots, so something would hopefully run and then cats might know you. The game has changed so much. You would wake up one day and see block after block crushed with tags and maybe some hollows. Now it's one spot that might have took an hour or more.. A lot more sometimes.

/endrant.

Other than Triax and Mosco the rest of that list is everyone that was crushing on the regular that I saw myself. And before we had the internet dudes really had to crush the city for anyone to know who they were. You couldn't hit just one big spot, then flick it and have the legend live on. You had hit enough spots, so something would hopefully run and then cats might know you. The game has changed so much. You would wake up one day and see block after block crushed with tags and maybe some hollows. Now it's one spot that might have took an hour or more.. A lot more sometimes.

/endrant.

Word. Couldn't have said it better myself!

fuckit people grow up. when they have to worry bout some one else eatin . but you still gotta get a fix. personally to me it seems more adult. people might disagree with me .

if you really think about it most real writers admit that its fuckin up there life

Lol remember seeing ASK CHICO ASK BRUIN fuck in the homie GNU drawing half eatin apple up an down the 110 catching STREAKS! on billboards..

CHICO and BRUIN were two I definitely forgot! They were a good ass tag team and killed L.A. hard! UNC MSK.

Some of the best two writer combos are:

GIN DUCE

CHICO BRUIN

TEMPT CEAS

ANGST KEY

GKAE JUSE

SPAIR DISM

GRAY SOLOE

CHAKA SLEEZ

OZIE USE

ZES PYSA

125 CROME

ROC AKUA

CAB SUB

PANIC POIZE

OILER DCLINE

And I can go on forever. Good times.

nice pictures Karl i actually have a few of them myself. let me add some names to your list.. Cats that i would see up all over..Rage , Cisco , Erosek , Bruno , Ozone(killed bus benches) , Mose , Nue , Rudy or Rude , Master , Smurf , Omega , Pure , Jero , Ganas and a shit load of others..

You can't sleep on: Saber&Bus. They really pushed the rollers in the river.

Don't forget: Acroe & I wanna say Prove? But I'm blanking.

2mer and Ces.

Skiller and Snap Regulator's Ride.

101er and Budge did some work as well..

I remember seeing Tagr around as well..