------->_REAL_L.A._GRAFF_<--------

DELETR753

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

holy shit so people do bomb in cali :lol2: ..im shocked..from lookin through all these flicks i just knew that cali niggas didnt even know what bombing was..but i stand corrected... :lol2:

people "bomb" just as hard here as anywhere else dipshit. ive been to every major city... some citys just have alot more money to waste on buff paint then others, but dont get it twisted

ive seen that same damn mayor fill in just about every city's thread today, it aint that tight you dont need to show it to the entire united states, make up you mind. If you want country wide recognition, paint country wide dont just post the one or two fills you did everywhere

Originally posted by Catch22+Dec 2 2004, 08:54 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Catch22 - Dec 2 2004, 08:54 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-DELETR753@Nov 24 2004, 05:54 PM

pictures-of-everyone-842_large.jpg

Bump for A12. I hope it is the A12 from USC.

All Taggers Against Cops!

[/b]

damn brought back some old schoolness with the ATAC refernce..nice one..