------->_REAL_L.A._GRAFF_<--------

DELETR753

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Cali. I try to really keep an eye for those.

One thing about L.A. in the 90's is that cats tagged on everything to go big, so I still tags running from that decade and in places you wouldn't think to look.

More benching tomorrow if weather permits.

if you would like to rep your city and help us out with some footage for the all around video thatll be brought to you by the makers of painted steel hit me up and let me know looking for hi8 or mini dv footage....and if you aint got it go get it painted steel and painted steel 2will be out soon

Re: ------->_REAL_L.A._GRAFF_<--------

props on that can control mag..

did you ever see gkae on that one talk show?

Yup. That shit always gets me laughing.

Somewhere I got a flick of a Gkae joint that I haven't seen anyone post yet. I gotta find that later on.

Whatever happened to Gkae/Skrew, him and other MSK mem.'z were in Cashville for a minute, but then they rolled out 2 diff. areas. Rumor was, Revok&Hense wenta Cali, and Skrew&Sever wenta ATL, supposidly; I've seen Sever in ATL, but no Skrew, that I've seen. Did he quit graff or what? If U kno and U wanta tell, please do!....curious.thnx.

-$$$Dirty$Damage$$$

Re: ------->_REAL_L.A._GRAFF_<--------

Whatever happened to Gkae/Skrew, him and other MSK mem.'z were in Cashville for a minute, but then they rolled out 2 diff. areas. Rumor was, Revok&Hense wenta Cali, and Skrew&Sever wenta ATL, supposidly; I've seen Sever in ATL, but no Skrew, that I've seen. Did he quit graff or what? If U kno and U wanta tell, please do!....curious.thnx.

-$$$Dirty$Damage$$$

holy shit!

your an eager piggie arent you!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...