------->_REAL_L.A._GRAFF_<--------

DELETR753

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ------->_REAL_L.A._GRAFF_<--------

uh oh guys look out its a norputo e.thug

:lol: :lol: :lol: no i am not a norte or sur. i love nor cal fosho. i just want to look for that spaghetti-udon-top ramen-pho noodle wildstyle letters if any one here has any to post up.i am trying to bite those styles that is all. fo example you know PHASE2 type of letters. any old stuff from Belmont may help

Re: ------->_REAL_L.A._GRAFF_<--------

dog you must be tripping...

pretty sure those are norcal heads, the sign said LA with 3dots. and i know izo and tk's style... the one on the right is HOF crew.

The one on the right looks like ANSR HOF, he prob hit it with some nor cal dude.

It is possible 2 people from different cities can go mobbing together.:rolleyes:

man ive been to socal a shitload of times....aside from a few beaches the place is a fuckin shithole....too much traffic, too hot, too much smog, fuckin immigrants everywhere....what the fuck is so appealing abuot that shit?

plus you got places like laguna and newport beach makin bad rep for cali...all those fuckin celebrity hangouts and beverly hills really makes cali look like we are a bunch of spoiled surfer kids with rich parents.....if you really wanna rep cali go rob some fuckin MTV kids then i will have love for so cal....you niggas aint regulatin!! ask steven from laguna beach how friendly he was treated up in san fran!! that faggot went crying back to socal like a little baby!!