------->_REAL_L.A._GRAFF_<--------

DELETR753

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by hold on deeeez+Jan 10 2006, 11:30 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (hold on deeeez - Jan 10 2006, 11:30 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-EUROne@Jan 7 2006, 06:10 PM

:haha:

DID ANYONE TAG ON THE BUILDING?????

THAT VIRGIN MARY IS ILLLLLLLLL KID

[/b]

YES I DID ;)

CBS- TITS- CLOWNS have Melrose on LOCK!!

GOOD SHIT!!

GRAFcbsallwall.jpg.6b0ff54e74218eabcd51a70d40ed8829.jpg

Originally posted by Chobbie Chob+Jan 12 2006, 12:42 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Chobbie Chob - Jan 12 2006, 12:42 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Abc Eater@Jan 12 2006, 02:15 AM

A69.jpg

Anyone have any clue as to how the crazy fuckers hit that!?!?! Thats like repelling off the top of the building shit. Nuts  :yuck:

ehrm.. painted (..and obey pasted) on the inside of the windows, is my guess.

:rolleyes:

[/b]

painted from the inside kids :rolleyes: ... that means that they actualli painted backwords so the pieces would look just fine from outside ;) ... im a genious...

Originally posted by PaintMasters@Jan 13 2006, 01:29 PM

might be a little corny and shit. but them dudes prolly gettin scrillz from that shit. dont hate on the next man homie.

im not even hating buddy, i'm just curious if they do their thing or not. it's not my fault they seemed like dorks in the movie. and NO they were not making "scrillz"

well maybe compared to a homeless person they were

Originally posted by rapido+Jan 12 2006, 12:52 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rapido - Jan 12 2006, 12:52 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Chobbie Chob@Jan 12 2006, 12:42 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Abc Eater@Jan 12 2006, 02:15 AM

A69.jpg

Anyone have any clue as to how the crazy fuckers hit that!?!?! Thats like repelling off the top of the building shit. Nuts  :yuck:

ehrm.. painted (..and obey pasted) on the inside of the windows, is my guess.

:rolleyes:

painted from the inside kids :rolleyes: ... that means that they actualli painted backwords so the pieces would look just fine from outside ;) ... im a genious...

[/b]

Dam thats funny!!!!

Originally posted by High Toussaint@Jan 12 2006, 03:17 PM

i recently saw a documentary with that dude trixter in it, also some other dudes, tyer and kofi. it was all about them trying to make a business of trucker hats and shit, there was no bombing at all. i'm not from la but these dudes seemed real corny, especially "kofi" what's the deal with them?

Kofie does some sick ass shit...They Rep RF (Rapid Fire)and TPS (The Phat Squad)I will look for some pics and post them up of there old shit..