Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i need advice... (trying to fuck a co-worker)

T=E=A=S=E

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is probably the 2nd best thread on 12oz. tease...dont be a bitch, dish out the money. dont hold the shit you bought her hostage til she agrees to let you get some new whack off material. i think thats a fuckin' scheme i would have thought of at say..age 14..

Although I'm pretty sure what I say will be ignored, I'll say it

If you buy someone a present (and I'm not just talking about girls, I'm talking about anybody), buy it because you -want- to give it to them, not because you expect something back

Firstly, this means you won't be disappointed when you don't get anything back

Secondly, if you get something back, that's a bonus

Thirdly, you'll find you only start buying stuff that means something to people

Finally, you'll realise what presents are about

And Tease, I highly recommend that you start to make clear distinctions between relationships where you actually give a fuck about the other person, casual sex and hookers. It'll save you hassle later

right on spike.

i think that if she cant come back to my house today, im going to only buy her a thong or two and thats it for now, cuz im not spending to much money on some shit that i might never get a chance to see... so, thats that.

ill give you guys the outcome later today.

however, ill tell you the pregame summary right now:

ive decided im not going to even try to have sex with her today, because that is to fast, and sleezy even for me.

however, i do want to see her in those things, finger her, maybe make out, and depending on how her good look, ill go to town on her downtown. and that will be good enough for me.

then ill take her to lunch one day during work, and roll to the house afterwards to do the damn thing.

Ok Tease...this thread has been really funny but setting all that shit aside.....

DON'T EAT HER OUT!!!!!

Do whatever else you want but don't lick her cunt....don't you know the shit you can get from that? At least if you did fuck her you could use a condom. Save yourself the trouble...and maybe you can even work it out to your advantage and get her to go down on you......come on.....work with me a little on this one! Trust a girl on this one.....

well im not just going to go down on her without looking and checking it out. if it looks funny or not right, ill just finger her and get brains.

ps- i dont think she's been with a ton of guys either, she doesnt seem like the type. and she did have a kid with someone, and i think they were together for awhile to. so... but yea, im going to be careful.

;)

haha, hey man..it is all on you when it comes down to it. a girl i know was with her guy for 4 years or some shit and was real to him...next thing you know she finds out she has herpes...never trust that shit. you never know what is going on down there just cause you can't see it. no need to worry if you don't have to right? i say just get some head...hahaha, everyone likes that!

Originally posted by LadyNapua@Nov 19 2004, 03:44 PM

DON'T EAT HER OUT!!!!!

Do whatever else you want but don't lick her cunt....don't you know the shit you can get from that?

what kind of shit can you get? i (especially when im just

starting getting down with a new girl) "stay up top" for the

most part, basically doing her clit. thats gotta be alot

safer i figure.

Originally posted by test pattern@Nov 19 2004, 04:52 PM

teaser sleazer, coming from someone who does not hate you at all, i must admit, this is the worst idea ever. please, please, please, and please again, do not tell her to take flicks.

im not going to tell her to do anything man. im going to ask her, if she says know im not going to beat the girl.

im just trying to have some fun with her, and im positive she's feeling the same way.

pure comedy. you rock tease!

and you SHOULD pay for her.

I think I pay for everyone all the time

just because I like to treat others to fine things.

And then I'm broke and they hook me up.

cycle of life... simba becomes lion king.

Originally posted by HATEBREEDER+Nov 19 2004, 04:58 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HATEBREEDER - Nov 19 2004, 04:58 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-LadyNapua@Nov 19 2004, 03:44 PM

DON'T EAT HER OUT!!!!!

Do whatever else you want but don't lick her cunt....don't you know the shit you can get from that? 

what kind of shit can you get? i (especially when im just

starting getting down with a new girl) "stay up top" for the

most part, basically doing her clit. thats gotta be alot

safer i figure.

[/b]

yeah, thats a good point... stay up near the clit area, im sure you would be safer than going down lower where penetration occurs.

either way, i dont think she's going to be dirty...

either way, i dont think she's going to be dirty...>>>

i actually just put my face in my hands for a few seconds after i read that... you don't know this woman's pussy from a hole in the ground. you don't know if someone she's slept with had anything or not. you don't even know her present relationship situation no matter how remote the possibilty is of contracting something via oral sex... i say don't go south of the border on a woman you don't know. shittttt go read the herpes thread again and again. wrap it up and don't go eating pussy you don't know

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E+Nov 19 2004, 04:59 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (T=E=A=S=E - Nov 19 2004, 04:59 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-test pattern@Nov 19 2004, 04:52 PM

teaser sleazer, coming from someone who does not hate you at all, i must admit, this is the worst idea ever. please, please, please, and please again, do not tell her to take flicks.

im not going to tell her to do anything man. im going to ask her, if she says know im not going to beat the girl.

im just trying to have some fun with her, and im positive she's feeling the same way.

[/b]

alright, man. i just don't want you to freak her out or anything. of course, there are variables not explained to us that i don't feel like listing, making our advice useless.

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E@Nov 19 2004, 02:27 AM

if she's trying to play me for some free shit, thats just as bad as me doing what im trying to do. and yall know it.

You fool, shes not trying to play you, you are making things up.

Take her out at night to a bar or something, all this shit about taking her to the mall and trying to touch her ass and shit like that just makes you sound like a tard.

iQuit had the best idea, with asking her in a joking way and judging her reaction.

But in all honesty, just forget about it, you obviously fancy the pants off her, but it sounds unrealistic and like something which should stay in your imagination.

- Oh and if you think she is into you, why havent you at least got anywhere with her at work or even got her number?