From Virginia...

frankwh1te

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nelACKson@Dec 10 2004, 10:01 AM

why do you post stuff by writers not from virginia? i dont get it.

i dont know. i dont have the best benching spots so i dont have an abundance of pictures, i take flicks of what i can, i do catch virginia freights and some of those are posted, but alot of stuff is from elsewhere so i just put up what i see. i thought people from outof state might be interested too. wouldnt you like to some of your shit on a thread from other parts of the country?

Guest BONECRUSHE...YEAH!

i dont see why it matters if the freights arent from va but its a good thing that frank actually went out to at least 20 different states to find those freights just to post them on this thread. :chicken:

Originally posted by porque@Dec 12 2004, 06:57 PM

...it's not photoshopped you dumbass...we're just way fuckin' smarter and cooler than you...

...i miss all you guys...even the people i hated...

oops, i was on under a different name....and yes, that is photoshopped, my friend totally has a nikon sketch in his blackbook, he talked to him and he said they never did that. tell me, where have you seen boxcars laidup upside-down? NOWHERE!