From Virginia...

frankwh1te

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah its just you that sucks...little kid

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA! Va...tight. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHA! Shut the fuck up faggot. I never once said va graff isnt tight. That would be a dumb statement. But VA as a whole sucks. If you think otherwise its because youve never done anything tight with your life before. Im being really really serious right now too. If I wasnt being serious Id say it to your face. But since this is all on the internet you know its fo real son! check yo self faggot

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA! Va...tight. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHA! Shut the fuck up faggot. I never once said va graff isnt tight. That would be a dumb statement. But VA as a whole sucks. If you think otherwise its because youve never done anything tight with your life before. Im being really really serious right now too. If I wasnt being serious Id say it to your face. But since this is all on the internet you know its fo real son! check yo self faggot

this kid hates on VA because he's a weak ass toy that everyone clowns...youre not fooling anyone.

To goaround:

who has been talking shit on all of the Virginia threads.

What do you even mean, "Virginia sucks." How uninteresting are you, that you can look at an entire state with a blank eye and say, "virginia sucks."?

Do you go outside? Va has "the ocean," va has mountains - the most beautiful stretch of the appalachian trail is arguably here - in Shenandoah. Va has rivers. There are class 5 rapids in the heart of downtown Richmond.

But maybe you don't go fishing, or biking or "do things" outside. Maybe you just want to sit inside and soak up the culture of a place through a book or something. In that case, Va has more history in less space than where you're from. Center of Native American culture, birthplace of a nation, center of southern aristocracy, center of black culture (Jackson Ward, the Harlem of the South), capital of the confederacy, birthplace of presidents, birthplace of the Carter family, etc. - but maybe you aren't interested in history, or culture or "the outdoors" or anything else about this state. No - you're probably actually just taking out your frustration about getting rejected - by the kids you wish you could hang out with, or some girl, or some other thing that has nothing to do with where you are, but who you are. I'm not going to call you an asshole though. Instead I'm going to suggest that you stop wasting your time in Va complaining vaguely on a graffiti photosharing website, and instead go experience some of the place that you're in and see why it's interesting and learn how to suck less in the process.

Yaws, Sinceahleh,

Uh Suthuhn Gentlemn