EDGE DAY

footsoldier

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

wierd..the trendiest sxe kid I know just got his first sxe tattoo...I cringed when I saw it. I know that one day he will regret it. its sad. He is my friend and all but I have never seen someone jump on a scene trend so damn fast. He went from being some chilled out kid that drank everyonce in a while to being x'ed up just to go to the store and buy milk and bread..and don't get me started on christcore. If your just some average kid don't expect a second of his time. If your pretty big in the local scene he has his hands braided into the hair on your nuts and he is on it like a tire swing in the backyard. i am going to stop talking shit about my friend.

i'm drunk on edge day..xdrunk off my assx

i got an email about it today and having been sxe for 12 yrs this is the first time i have heard of it (actually last yr there was an edge day show in boston mouthpiece played and so did in my eyes with slam from project x) but i think it is shit, if you are edge everyday should be filled with "kill anyone with a beer in their hand, cuz' if you drink you're not a man, straightedge straightedge in your face, you don't belong to the human race, you can get drunk and fall down on the floor, ill step on you and watch blood pour."

name this band.... "one life drug free your shit is not for me"

xmonstercrewx

xchaosx

xsemx

Originally posted by boxcarwilly

"kill anyone with a beer in their hand, cuz' if you drink you're not a man, straightedge straightedge in your face, you don't belong to the human race, you can get drunk and fall down on the floor, ill step on you and watch blood pour."

hahahha....that is the best ever....got me all thirsty for some becks....seriously though, each day i get happier and happier i bounced on that bullshit, what a commotion of dick grapplers....no offence to the straight edge kids who dont have their heads up their asses....they would probably agree with me though....

"smoke another joint, drink another beer, lets get one thing straight, you keep it fucking clear. fuck your brains, take another hit, i pray to fucking god you O.D. on that shit"

hahahhahahha.....like a bunch of christians shunning the unsaved.....

I hate those fucking cunts that wear x's around the house.I get sick to my stomache when kids I used to buy beer for roll up to the door with their money mommy gave them to go to the show with their freshly pressed drug free for life shirt on.On saturday it's my one year edge....I had to do it or else I was gunna die I was fucked up.YET I think I've had an x on my hand 2 times in one year for shows.I roll with the biggest drunks in the world and I'm happy that they do it.I would drink but it's not for me.

Now lets talk drug free tattos....this kid has x's on both elbows,drug free across his gut,3 x's on his leg.......and a fucking beer in his hand.Took all I had to to smack him in the face with his corona bottle.Asshole was the first one to talk shit about me being drunk at shows and now that????????

fuck edge day I'm edge every day

Guest serpent of the light

here in colo we're celebrating on the 22nd, same w/ seattle and la. maybe its just really unorganized.

i'm as straight as the line that you sniff up your nose

i'm as hard as the booze that you spill down your throat

i'm as bad as the shit you breathe into your lungs

and i'll fuck you up as fast as the pill on your tongue

this time you've pushed me to far

STRAIGHT

EDGE

REVENGE

xxx303

first off ink, only 1 in every 50 sxe kids are actually asshole enough to "press their beliefs" on you. At least where im from and where ive been. given some straight edge kids are assholes, but a hell of alot of non edge people are assholes too, kids try to press us to drink and do shit too, but i know its not everyone. dont judge a group because of a few people.

here and everywhere edgeday is celebrated on oct 17. its usually observed on a different day though. last year it was observed on the 22nd, that might be why theres some confusion on when it is.

the funny thing about this whole post is that i am straight edge and proud to be edge, but i never ever talk abotu straight edge or X up or anything..haha starting this and responding a whole bunch probably has me lookin all miltant.

>>>the funny thing about this whole post is that i am straight edge and proud to be edge, but i never ever talk abotu straight edge or X up or anything..haha starting this and responding a whole bunch probably has me lookin all miltant.

that was my impression footsoldier. something about sxe just rubs me the wrong way, and it bothers me that i cant articulate what it is. its not that people dont use drugs and stuff, its more the idea that people need to attach themselves to something. take you- footsoldier, for example. no drugs, alcohol etc he doesnt Xup or try to promote sxe in any way. why did you start this thread then? why does sxe even exist? is it so bad to just go through life living clean? why attach a label to it? is it a contradiction to leave a clean lifestyle yet clutter your life with attachment to a group?

i think i came a little closer to what im trying to find out. im not trying to start a fight with you footsoldier, you just happened to be in the neighborhood when i needed an example. shine some light for me please..

i think i said it like this before: sxe is a support group for people who dont need a support group, cus they got it figured out.

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

its odd how when people find out i dont drink, smoke or get high the first question they ask is if i am straight edge, which i am not.

although i admit i need a "support group"

my .02, to mix it up a lil

Guest serpent of the light
Originally posted by beardo

that was my impression footsoldier. something about sxe just rubs me the wrong way, and it bothers me that i cant articulate what it is. its not that people dont use drugs and stuff, its more the idea that people need to attach themselves to something. take you- footsoldier, for example. no drugs, alcohol etc he doesnt Xup or try to promote sxe in any way. why did you start this thread then? why does sxe even exist? is it so bad to just go through life living clean? why attach a label to it? is it a contradiction to leave a clean lifestyle yet clutter your life with attachment to a group?

i think i came a little closer to what im trying to find out. im not trying to start a fight with you footsoldier, you just happened to be in the neighborhood when i needed an example. shine some light for me please..

i think i said it like this before: sxe is a support group for people who dont need a support group, cus they got it figured out.

i dont find a need to attach myself to it. i simply am straight edge. i could say 'drug and promsicuity free for life' or straight edge. i simply am. its a label i suppose,

take this object, its clear, tall, cylindrical and open ended on one end, closed on the other. or you can call it a cup. i'll call it a cup. just like i'll call myself straight edge.

xxx303

ps fuck hardline.

Archived