Chez & Fokes..."Graff Life"

Self Made

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by drunk penis@Feb 22 2005, 10:57 PM

IMG_0534.jpg

ok this Chez Tyboe Matr shit with the bitch and the leopard... fukkin

ill... i dont like alot of peicin' shit but that is purely fuckin lovely,

Big Bump to the RDG!!!

whats with the reflection.. that shit gives it unghhh!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest platapie
Originally posted by willy.wonka+May 3 2005, 02:40 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (willy.wonka - May 3 2005, 02:40 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> time to grow up plats.. im tellin you, im getting too old for this.

im aging near to 30.. i got the mindstate to send you to jail.. go to court and testify. so leave me alone, cause i'll make sure that'll happen.

youre just gonna add more and more up... see the logic.. see how it escalates?

i dont even want you to come to my backyard to beef anymore.. i'll just call the cops.

its old already... let it go, you'll be much happier

maybe if my mind was still young, i would get all nuts, but its not. i just want peace and happiness.

[/b]

Originally posted by willy.wonka@May 3 2005, 02:51 AM

im a bitch, i know

i've been through this with you already.. how can you wanna fight someone that doesnt wish to fight anymore? i was so sick of it that i offered for you to come to my house to handle this one on one. but time passed and now i just want peace. i'll obtain it any means and if i fight.. its just gonna get outa hand. like it has always been between you and te and from what im guessing.. anybody else thats pissed on your foot.

now youre dealing with someone that wants to see you go to jail. i have no pride and care less about it if i had it. i just want to live in peace and paint.

a lot of my friends dont want this.. and agood sum of yours dont want this war anymore.

can you be a bigger man? the only reason i bring the police into this is cause im serious.. i can care less about any mental problems you may have.

you know this fight is just gonna get bigger and bigger... pretty soon crews will be involved and we're back to the 2001-2002

im willing to walk away... i hope for your sake.. you are too

would it make your life more pleasant if i wasnt apart of it?

<!--QuoteBegin-willy.wonka@May 3 2005, 03:11 AM

do you want a few weeks in jail?

do you want probation?

if anything.. nothing will happen to me. im just telling you that im so through with your obsessive thought of me...its come to this.

people arent saying that i have a problem.. they are saying that you have a problem.

nobody but you and that bitchass doper wants this.

this clown says hes in GrafLife, i hope it snot true and if he is you shoudl kick his clown ass out. ratting other writers out has no room anywhere but a hospital bed.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...