Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Verbal Kint

APEL

Originally posted by *SIZEROKS*@Nov 16 2004, 10:33 PM

I ALLWAYS PRONOUNCE IT LIKE A-PEL, GO FIGURE?????

same here....

on a lighter note, i think this is the best new emoticon on 12oz...

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by poopydiaperz@Nov 16 2004, 06:25 PM

BOOOOO NIGGAA BOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :gaga: :gaga: :chicken: :haha:

"i've been catching his shit for years," BUT NEVER KNEW OR GAVE A FUCK WHO IT WAS CUZ THE SHIT IS GAY, CAN'T READ IT, LOOKS WAK, YOU HAVE3 FIG NEWTONS COMING OUT YOUR ASS!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I have no hate on this "Apel" fellow at all... But what "Poopydiaperz" said was just hilarious to me... It's fucked up, but hilarious...

looks like he's trying to mask his lack of letter structure by being "abstract" and "modern".... other people with similar styles like ectoe or even vegas... they have dope letters and original concepts... theyre worth their own thread... this guy is not.

yeah cool stuff, pretty different, i wonder why he doesnt like to do shells or force fields or whatever you callem

his part is sneak attack 2 was tight

Apel is definately one of the coolest guys I know. Whenever I go visit Phoenix we get straight wasted and paint mad frieghts, then we go get our dicks sucked by black trannies on Van Buren. Ahh, that is the life.

bump, apels dope, anyone that hates obviously must not like originality. Cause it looks to me like his shit is mad fresh, his own letter structure the way he does it, plus now days there are so many toys its good to hear people hateing on shit, if they liked it they would probobly be biteing it anyway. Cause all i know is all i see on trains is the same shit. different names.

BUMP FOR ORIGINALITY

YOU HATERS WOULDNT HATE IF YOU WHERE TOE TO TOE WITH APEL.............

AND IF I CATCH YOU HATING WHILE IM AROUND YOU CAN EXSPECT THAT I WOULDNT LET IT SLIDE.......ALL YOU FUCKS ARE SO SCARED TO TRY SOMETHING NEW......EVEN IF YOU THINK IT LOOKS WACK, AT LEAST ITS NOT THE SAME SHITTY SHIT THAT EVERYONE ELSE IS DOING......ME AND THIS GUY HAVE DONE SO MUCH DIRT YOU COULDNT CATCH UP IF YOU HAD AN EXTRA LIFETIME.....SO RECOGNISE.......

APEL AND THE REST OF NG ARE THE HOMIES....AND THEY ALL STILL PAINT, CAUSE THATS WHAT WE DO.

FUCK ALL YOU HATIN' BITCHES.

HIT ME UP SKAE, YOU WOULD BE SUPRISED.....

BUMP. :hatred:

[attachmentid=3076]

Originally posted by JEBUS@Dec 1 2004, 05:21 PM

YOU HATERS WOULDNT HATE IF YOU WHERE TOE TO TOE WITH APEL.............

AND IF I CATCH YOU HATING WHILE IM AROUND YOU CAN EXSPECT THAT I WOULDNT LET IT SLIDE.......ALL YOU FUCKS ARE SO SCARED TO TRY SOMETHING NEW......EVEN IF YOU THINK IT LOOKS WACK, AT LEAST ITS NOT THE SAME SHITTY SHIT THAT EVERYONE ELSE IS DOING......ME AND THIS GUY HAVE DONE SO MUCH DIRT YOU COULDNT CATCH UP IF YOU HAD AN EXTRA LIFETIME.....SO RECOGNISE.......

APEL AND THE REST OF NG ARE THE HOMIES....AND THEY ALL STILL PAINT, CAUSE THATS WHAT WE DO.

FUCK ALL YOU HATIN' BITCHES.

HIT ME UP SKAE, YOU WOULD BE SUPRISED.....

BUMP. :hatred:

Hibuddy.jpg.c1803383dac5c069986aeb7d868c9ebb.jpg

Baby_Pic_Haters2.jpg.154f581168c23bcf317b0c51030b2f1b.jpg