there hasnt been a girl trouble post in awhile.....(LONG)

nemersion

Originally posted by inkjunkie34

listen to mocha...if she wants it she'll come get it...i know it sucks waiting around but that seems like all youre doing anyway...if she is seeing other people than so can you...keep your head up...girls are not worth it...even if you love her...you would probably hate her in 6 months even if things were goin smooth

:idea:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

o.k im back with a serious response.

ive had a similar situation myself, some bitch left me for an older guy. i still wanted her bad, so he finally left the picture about a month after she met him. it was back in high school, over the summer, she fucked him and she lost it to him. i was pissed, but i really wanted her, i gave her a second chance. we went out for another 10 months. it was hell. it just kept burning nside of me, and i never forgot about it. one day i just snapped and let her go. thats something unforgivable. i regret taking her back. just let her go. shes not worth it, if she still loved you like you said she did. she wouldnt put you through this. and you dont deserve this. fuck her. cut her off. go find another girl. you can and will. theres plenty out there. find a sweet girl who cares the same for you. or go on a fucking spree for a while thenn settle down and find that nice girl you deserve. i hope things work out for you.

it's funny because i'm a robot. my friend made the suit from a cardboard box and a bucket. i suggest cutting eye holes becaue i can't see ANYTHING at all EVER.

the best part was when i was walking through school and some kid thought it would be funny to take advantage of my blindness and punch me in the back of the head. so i turned around and kicked his ass. and all his friends laughed at him beacause he got beat up by the robot.

Guest serpent of the light

now, if i felt like reading that whole thing i would probably come to the same conclusion i have w/o reading it. females pretty much suck, if ya find a girl that makes sense, keep her. if she don't make sense, drop her and get your kicks elsewhere

xxx303

Guest wakassOATH

look i would do this, just talk to her and say..

look i dont know what you are doing with this rusty fag, but its not gonna work

if you want to go out with him, thats great, fine with me but then this relashonship is over

if you want to keep seeing me then break it off with the other guy and that you will be the only one she is seeing just like you are only seeing her

tell her ..that u will not be played like a fool or be like some trash on springer dealing with love triangles

the choice is yours

if you break up ,its better now before it gets more seriose

and if you do break up and your pissed, just get your mind off her, go sleep around with a bunch of girls and find a new friend

Guest ctrl+alt+del

racecar why are you not on a date? if she is out on a date, you should be too, tit for tat what what.

i guess the above might be a serious response. im going to start a girl bashing thread in a moment.

girls are the root of all evil as far as im concerned.

but with this chelsea chick. its cool that your plan of being friends and then becoming more worked. thats inspirational, seriously. because that tells me to not give up.

as far as she is concerned, that is totally fucked up what she is doing to you. i doubt youll get to far talking to any of us though, you need to talk to her. take her out somewhere quiet, make her leave her cell/pager etc. at home and just talk to her. tell her your feelings. tell her what shes doing to you. be sure to listen to her as much as she listens to you. dont yell, dont raise your voice. be careful though.

if your friends with her friends, talk to them too. they are powerful tools. thats usually how i get to girls i like. find a friend of theirs that cant keep a secret, and then i tell that friend i like this chick and i can always count on it being leaked back. but yeah, friends are powerfull. remember you are the victim here, not her. but dont lay it on too thick.

never take girl advice from me. i have so many girls problems. it like a preacher with a drinking problem preaching the evils of alcohol.

Archived