KEEPING IT ILLEGAL...

Guest jacks raging bile duct

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: HOLY SHIT!

Originally posted by SATANS IRISH HELPERS

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'VE SEEN THE "SNOW PINK" PIECE SINCE

I PAINTED IT WAAAAYYYYY BACK.

THANKS DUDE!!!!

i met you in pequa tower not to long after that....you were like i painted a girls name......that was mad long ago....all that shit is phuckin classic for me i cant even explain, i just wish i never used a disposable camera. respect.

HOLY SHIT!!!!

u caught that NEKSA,nice.that simple is the reason i met celf and duke.

we had beef cause they went over it,and then i took it back,lololol.

nice shit maker.

shit i remember that snowpink also, i wasnt sure who did it when i came across it.

that shit still looks dope.grasp i think that might be the best shit i seen from you.

bump for me and grasper,lol.

Guest duh-rye-won

i have absolutely zero recollection of doing that wack unfinished 3-d with the faces. where the fuck was that? was my handstyle really that bad? did i really write "survival of the freshest". i place full blame on GRASP, who was supposed to be helping my toy ass out back then... DRIFTONE.CTO.SIH...

Originally posted by duh-rye-won

i have absolutely zero recollection of doing that wack unfinished 3-d with the faces. where the fuck was that? was my handstyle really that bad? did i really write "survival of the freshest". i place full blame on GRASP, who was supposed to be helping my toy ass out back then... DRIFTONE.CTO.SIH...

wow...i allways liked that piece and the faces....it was at the 110 tressle.

Guest duh-rye-won

makeyourmark, not sure if we know each other. my memory sucks. i remember that 110 spot now. let me know if you have any other old flics of mine from back then. i'd love to see em. good for a laugh. i'd appreciate it, thanks bro. i wrote DRY too, and i wrote DOCE if your goin back to the reeeeal old ABK pit days. DRIFTER. LIHC. TRAKTEEM FOREVER.

Originally posted by duh-rye-won

makeyourmark, not sure if we know each other. my memory sucks. i remember that 110 spot now. let me know if you have any other old flics of mine from back then. i'd love to see em. good for a laugh. i'd appreciate it, thanks bro. i wrote DRY too, and i wrote DOCE if your goin back to the reeeeal old ABK pit days. DRIFTER. LIHC. TRAKTEEM FOREVER.

i dont think you know me but thats a childhood spot for me. i remember when there were new trktm pieces at that spot every week for a while i guess it was like 97....back then i took fliks with disposable cameras and most of my fliks came out horrible..i can remember all types of crazy shit, sick old schools and pieces...i think i have a few more but their mostly the tressle from fight around that time (if anyone has a flik of that reme "original masta blasta" im dyin to see that).......i dont really have any old abk land fliks......ill post what i have though. That tressle used to be a sick spot, i never pieced it back then though cause i was a still toy.

but on a different tip i cant remember who it is you or grasp but one of you plays/sings in a band right (im guessing its you)....my boy plays drums in 'from autmun to ashes' formerly of 'who's to blame'....i think you might know him, i heard that tape through him, that was like 2 yrs ago too....

peace

DRIFTER, i was liking those "DR"s you were rocking back then.i remember you also did one with godzilla smashing threw it,that shit was fresh.and i think i remember an unfinished piece you were doing by the freeport station(on a small black wall). SMAN shit was always tight, i ran into him not too long ago,he needs to come back out and get busy. i seen him doing a little something here and there.

big ups to SMAN and DRY.

Guest duh-rye-won

you sure that was me? i dont remember painting a godzilla, but i dont rememebr a lot... i want to post some new shit, hook a brotha up and explain. its already on a website. pls explain like your dealing with a complete fuking retard. thanks mah niggas

Guest duh-rye-won

i have some shit on a link off of my boy vers' site. verskillz.com

i actually want to know how to post anyway if you would explain. i dont like any of the shit he posted anyways, just wanted to figure it out...

i figured it was on that site.

ok heres the deal:

1.the pic has to have a url.(already on a website or you have to upload it too a hosting site.)

2.copy the url and when your replying to a thread,youll see a"IMG" button.

3.press that button and paste the url into the space given.

then submit reply,and your shit should pop up.

Archived