Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
casekonly

how to turn cheap vodka into ketel one

just some shit i found...

"Our theory is that a simple brita water filter can be used to make bad vodka, into good. In our case this meant turning a Vladimir, into a Ketel One. At $11.09 for 1.75 liter (Ketel is 11.99 for the 350 ml), Vladimir is a steal. It is, however, painful to drink, has a repugnant aftertaste, possesses a bouquet reminiscent of rubbing alcohol. Our working theory was that these terrible qualities were caused by a lack of proper filtration, and that running our Vlad through a charcoal filter would remove some of the impurities causing these odors and flavors."

Guest spectr

dude it doesnt work i tried some shit like that one time, fucking waste of perfectly good booze i still hit myself over that.

a friend told me the same shit works for malt liquor. that motherfucker turns Steel Reserve into Corona on the regular. AND, he threw his girl in there, that bitch grew some titties and a fat ass.

thanks Brita.

Guest krie

We have lollies called Red Skins in Australia, we place 10 into a bottle of vodka (750ml) and let them dissolve. Its delicious.

Guest spectr
Originally posted by krie@Nov 14 2004, 03:25 AM

We have lollies called Red Skins in Australia, we place 10 into a bottle of vodka (750ml) and let them dissolve. Its delicious.

what the fuck is a lollie?

A LOLLY IS CANDY. REDSKIN IS A HARD BUT CHEWY CANDY. IT TAKES AGES TO EAT AND GETS STUCK IN YOUR TEETH

I CAN ONLY IMAGINE THAT THE WHAT KRIE DESCRIBED WOULD TASTE LIKE 'LOLLY WATER'. SWEET AND YUCKY

WHICH IS INFACT, A GIRLS DRINK. ALTHOUGH IF ITS STRAIGHT VODKA THATS OK.

Originally posted by mackfatsoe@Nov 14 2004, 03:19 AM

turns Steel Reserve into Corona on the regular

why..would you want to do this.

i cannot comprehend.

Making alcohol is illegal...No way mannnnnnn...No way...

psssst..We got the good shit over here...You can take anything with alcohol and remove the crap(malts, mold, and more crap.) right out and have yourself the finest hooch in town...

Well even if the Brita thing doesn't work...there are filtration products specifically designed to do this. Pretty cheap too.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this