Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
casekonly

how to turn cheap vodka into ketel one

If you only say it twice to trick him he will kill you on the first one for being an idiot, and he will steal your digital camera from the table, also I heard he lives in the basement of the worst ghetto tower block and shovels a huge mountain of crack with the devil's trident which he stole from him after stabbing him. He also stabbed Jesus, and King Arthur.

Guest spectr

i stand by the fact that this doesnt work i tried it it was a waste of booze and no booze should ever be wasted, maybe i did it wrong or was so drunk at the time i didnt notice that it worked both highly probable answers.

i think they just got drunker and cared less... also.. doesn't sound like that good of a deal if it's the price of ketel one vs vladimir & a filter

Originally posted by GamblersGrin@Nov 14 2004, 08:01 PM

if you say candyman in the mirror 3 times a black man with a deep voice in the trench coat mafia appears behind you

I thought it was 5 times.

what I am wondering is if it reduces the alcohol content of the vodka. Plus I thaught the point of cheap vodka was not to drink it for flavor, it was to drink it to get tore up. If need be mix it with random fruit juice or whatever it takes so you can get it down without gagging and just get tore up.

Originally posted by Zack Morris@Nov 14 2004, 10:20 PM

Plus I thaught the point of cheap vodka was not to drink it for flavor, it was to drink it to get tore up.

word...

just take shots and chase it quick, isnt too bad

Originally posted by mackfatsoe@Nov 13 2004, 10:19 PM

a friend told me the same shit works for malt liquor. that motherfucker turns Steel Reserve into Corona on the regular. AND, he threw his girl in there, that bitch grew some titties and a fat ass.

thanks Brita.

Indeed.

Originally posted by cloner+Nov 14 2004, 06:13 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cloner - Nov 14 2004, 06:13 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-mackfatsoe@Nov 14 2004, 03:19 AM

turns Steel Reserve into Corona on the regular

why..would you want to do this.

i cannot comprehend.

[/b]

i didnt understand either/.

Originally posted by Zack Morris@Nov 14 2004, 04:20 PM

what I am wondering is if it reduces the alcohol content of the vodka. Plus I thaught the point of cheap vodka was not to drink it for flavor, it was to drink it to get tore up. If need be mix it with random fruit juice or whatever it takes so you can get it down without gagging and just get tore up.

It doesn't reduce the alcohol content. A filter is about 7 dollars, but it's good for 40 gallons of water, so I guess it should work for a while on alcohol also. Plus, this whiskey I'm drinking is amazing, and it was only $11 for 1.75 liters. I'm still drunk, though, and I definitely still see your point.

Guest spectr
Originally posted by Zack Morris@Nov 14 2004, 05:20 PM

true i lived with this russian dude for a while he made me drink vodka with him and his friends all the time, they used to chase shots with raw eggs, it took me a while to try it but its actually pretty good smooths the shot right out and leaves this almost vanilla aftertaste in your mouth, but fuck that i dont drink with the russians anymore they were way to fucking crazy for me to hang out with one night 5 of my boys ran inside another room in the house with weapons vs one dude who was behind the door i was left standing there with a metal rod trying to tell dude to leave before we kicked the shit out of him.

Yeah man when i have nothing else to drink vodka with safeway brand fruit punch/juice is the answer, thats shit tastes like cough syrup but its better than drinking it straight. Fucking cheap vodka has that nasty rubbing alcohol aftertaste. egh. :yuck:

yall need to get some polish potato vodka. it tastes like water. its called like bull or something like that.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this