A Freight

Guest Fr8Head

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

man oh man oh man.......haters....

that here is impressively clean...alot of his stuff is cleanse.

i got bitches that fuck tell there legs get spasms and all u got to do is ask them
nice work

keep it comin......

go do some work........if yah got somthin to say..

hit the book's is exactly what you do ....go out learn history..learn about pullin cards...bench more than a year or two...basically pay some dues...dont go to your local HIP HOP shop and pick up your local magzine,video,etc...and come on here dissin some one that puts in work..i dont no the guy personally but that's clean..slight miss on the e that's it...that pen is great to but that's been down hundred of times and now a days kids comin they jump on that style as well..which they should because they dont have skill yet...

and i'm not saying pen dont have any skill...

goin out like jermain oneal...signed the wrong deal..

Originally posted by fr8oholic

you guys take this shit way to seriously. i swear man.. oofhh.. i think beer is prolly the real culprit here but i can't seem to remember offhand.

i'm serious on a fuckin computer is that possible?????

ha ha ah ah ah

i got bitches that fuck tell legs get spasms and all u got to do is ask them,,,,,
seriously holmes

pee eye to the m pee

Originally posted by tryin 2 go wet feet

dont go to your local HIP HOP shop and pick up your local magzine,video,etc...and come on here dissin some one that puts in work..

word'em up to that one.

he's also bin around for longer than "a year or 2".

i painted with here way before anyone ever heard of him, including me. he's getting better. i've watched his progression for a few years now and i think its better to go your own route than to buy your style at the local towers.

oh no! its not perfectly symetrical, perfectly balanced, and pleasing to "your" eye...

if anything, its the R that doesn't do it for me, but i don't come on here and nit pick and bitch about it...

keep doin your thing deviantone..

GAME hater...

Originally posted by bigpoppa.k

word'em up to that one.

he's also bin around for longer than "a year or 2".

i painted with here way before anyone ever heard of him, including me. he's getting better. i've watched his progression for a few years now and i think its better to go your own route than to buy your style at the local towers.

oh no! its not perfectly symetrical, perfectly balanced, and pleasing to "your" eye...

if anything, its the R that doesn't do it for me, but i don't come on here and nit pick and bitch about it...

keep doin your thing deviantone..

DO you KNOW HOW TO READ....no shit i was giving here his props.....not dissin him...i said that is a it was clean....

i got bitches that will fuck until there legs have spasms and all u got to do is ask them....
ANTI SNIVERLERS

HEY DUDE TOWER ROCKS MAN.

YO WORD UP TA DA TOWER YALL..

FUCK NO TOWER CAN SUCK IT EASY.........

FACES FOR MY REPLY WHY ASK WHY????:dazed:

Guest Risky Sizzle
Originally posted by wordown

You cannot try to fake the funk on poor letters just by adding some spikes and/or cracks- hit the books

bottom line .. case closed

SORRY I DONT WHY I'M RESPONDIN

Originally posted by Risky Sizzle

bottom line .. case closed

CAN U DO THAT?????

CLOSING CASES.....HOW????

CASE CLOSING......???

HURT

HURT

HURT

HURT

Re: GAME hater...

DO you KNOW HOW TO READ....no shit i was giving here his props.....not dissin him...i said that is a it was clean.... ANTI SNIVERLERS

the word'em up was to your statement. i just highlighted the best sentence..

the other part was gear towards wordown. i forgot to mention that, no worries. didn't realize i left it out.

Guest BROWNer

Re: SORRY I DONT WHY I'M RESPONDIN

CAN U DO THAT?????

CLOSING CASES.....HOW????

CASE CLOSING......???

HURT

HURT

HURT

HURT

:)

Archived