ive got oodles of fr8 flics

Guest 5th wheel

Guest 5th wheel

....BUT YOU GOTTA TELL ME HOW TO DO THIS!!! ....im new at this and i tried posting flics but it doesnt work for me......ofcourse i have a macintosh..which might be the problem...i have digital pics and scanned fotos........if anyone can help me out with this pleeese do....im not the best with computers.... but i have tons of flics you guys would love.....like.... ..SE.ONE.....ERUPTO...GES....PHEM...QUISP....WORM...LEWIS....EBIS....LEARN ...geez i got hundreds.....but i really wanna post em....and im sure youd like to view em.......gimme a hand here:dazed: :dazed: :dazed: :dazed: :dazed:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest 5th wheel

sorry man.....that made no sense at all.....I GUESS I;LL HAVE TO KEEP ALL MY PICS TO MYSELF...hahaha .................do you have a macintosh?

:D

Originally posted by 5th wheel

my pics are just on my harddrive....do i need to upload them or what

oh man....yeah, you need to find a photoserver on the internet and upload your flicks to them, sorry, i dont have any suggestions, after that copy your url over to the IMG space and whala....

goto www.yourphotos.com and register for space then upload all your photos to the net. once there just get the url of each flick and paste it in the IMG box. i dont have a mac so i dont know how to get to "properties" on PC's you just click the flick then left click with the mouse then click on properties i dont know but thats how you do it figure it out for the rest i dont know how much more simple i can make it.

Guest jacks raging bile duct

yo i got a mac, and i use yourphotos.

heres how:

1. start a new account(its free)

2. upload your pics(follow the directions,real easy)

3. click on the pic you want to post(itll open up big in a new window)

4.at the bottom of the screen it will have a link,(something like "your photos url")

click that,and then it will give you the pics address.

-or- click on the picture(this is after step 3) and hold it down,a little window will pop up. choose "open image in new window" and then the pic will open in a new window with the address of the pic. the address will end in .jpg

hope this helped

Archived