Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ElleGenie

Undercover Cops Tracking Graf "Vandals" on Myspace

good, they're prolly just obnoxious attention whores anyway that bring up the fact that they're a writer in every conversation, followed by their musical interests and diet

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Weapon X+Nov 12 2004, 09:27 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Weapon X - Nov 12 2004, 09:27 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-vyper-@Nov 12 2004, 10:08 PM

the only thing im worried about is batman

brother can see you writing on a pole a mile away

that's a good point. I've often wondered what someone like Batman or Spiderman, or maybe DareDevil would do if they saw me doing a fillin. I'd be fucking pissed if Spiderman strung me up in a web. Hed's lose a fan, for sure. I don't think he'd do that, though.

[/b]

In the Watchmen, The Comedian shoots and automatic rifle at a buncha kids writing "who watches the watchmen?" and then laughs at it. In the same book, Rorshach sees a group outside his window, to which he states, "memorized descriptions, will take care of things later."

I don't think it's bullshit..I heard it from someone who's word I trust and actually I heard it from 2 different people who don't even know each other.

But from what I understand it's people in the "L.A. -ish" areas. I don't know if the kids who were caught were "bignamewriters" but if they were/are I'm sure we'll hear about it.

Originally posted by ElleGenie@Nov 12 2004, 06:31 PM

KNX NEWS 1070 WHO WHERE LIVE WITH THE DEPT. AS THEY DID THERE SEARCH WARRANT FOR VANDALS/GRAFFTI WRITERS***

Anyway someone mentioned checking Fox news (but really I don't think this story is SOO big that it would be wasting space on there website, I doubt it was a headliner)

But did anyone try KNX News? Is that the same station as Fox News? I dunno don't live in that area..whatever..just trying to be helpful.

True or not, I'm sure these writers-or whatever you want to label them- have the common sense to not arrange some sort of "meet and greet" let alone have an action shot posted.

A cop just knocked at my door. He asked me how to be cool and get friends on myspace. I told him, add graf pics, even if they arent your's. All the girls will come a'flocking.

Originally posted by casekonly@Nov 13 2004, 12:44 AM

i think it may or may not have something to do with pudding

Hands down, casek is amazing for this post.

I love pudding. I could live off of chocolate pudding, whipped cream, and pizza for the rest of my life. Granted Id weight 500 pounds and have serious vitamin deffiencies, but that sure dont mean I wont be happy!