Undercover Cops Tracking Graf "Vandals" on Myspace

ElleGenie

I don't think it's bullshit..I heard it from someone who's word I trust and actually I heard it from 2 different people who don't even know each other.

But from what I understand it's people in the "L.A. -ish" areas. I don't know if the kids who were caught were "bignamewriters" but if they were/are I'm sure we'll hear about it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ElleGenie@Nov 12 2004, 06:31 PM

KNX NEWS 1070 WHO WHERE LIVE WITH THE DEPT. AS THEY DID THERE SEARCH WARRANT FOR VANDALS/GRAFFTI WRITERS***

Anyway someone mentioned checking Fox news (but really I don't think this story is SOO big that it would be wasting space on there website, I doubt it was a headliner)

But did anyone try KNX News? Is that the same station as Fox News? I dunno don't live in that area..whatever..just trying to be helpful.

tell me what police vandal squad has the budget to search myspace.com for writers? i get bored after 5 minutes of myspaceness. theres no way a sheriff would make the order "yo go look through this gigantic personals ad of a website for wrtiers" because they know the dudes would look at hot asian chicks, or girls with fat asses and goths.

they may have used someones page if a computer was searched, for evidence. maybe. but im not a yank so i could care less.

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by casekonly@Nov 13 2004, 01:29 AM

dummyy.jpg

newpage-pudding.gif

bahahahahaha that nigga looks like one of those "personal protection" dummys , like that you put on the couch when you go on vacation , or like you use in the carpool lane so you dont get pulled over hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

:king:

Originally posted by T.T Boy@Nov 13 2004, 01:38 AM

tell me what police vandal squad has the budget to search myspace.com for writers? i get bored after 5 minutes of myspaceness. theres no way a sheriff would make the order "yo go look through this gigantic personals ad of a website for wrtiers" because they know the dudes would look at hot asian chicks, or girls with fat asses and goths.

they may have used someones page if a computer was searched, for evidence. maybe. but im not a yank so i could care less.

I doubt, too, that any big city would pay their cops to sit on myspace. But a hicktown or a mad 'burb area might. Also, I know for a fact that some fat cops obsessed with graffiti and you wouldn't believe some of the shit.

matter of fact, I'm gonna send you a funny pm.