Undercover Cops Tracking Graf "Vandals" on Myspace

ElleGenie

A friend of mine in LA just told me there was a news broadcast last night (11/11/04) on Fox News about undercover cops tracking graffiti vandals on Myspace..Supposedly they have caught 10 people on a list of 40.

So this is a heads up for all you loose lipped individuals who have friends lists 1000 people long and freely chat about your illegal activities.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only way it would hold up in court is if the cops set you up somehow. Like if they sent you a message saying "Come meet me and we'll go write graffiti" or something. MAYBE they could make a case if you had a picture of yourself actually painting. Otherwise it would all just be circumstantial evidence and you could play it off as being a fanboy or say you were pretending to be a writer or whatever.

This is what another "friend" of mine said:

*******THIS MORNING 11/12/04 .....A KID FROM THE CITY OF PACOIMA JUST GOT A RUDE AWAKENING AT 6:00 AM BY THE LA SHERRIF DEPT AND KNX NEWS 1070 WHO WHERE LIVE WITH THE DEPT. AS THEY DID THERE SEARCH WARRANT FOR VANDALS/GRAFFTI WRITERS***

i think what most of you dont realize is that if this is true, and there is a list, almost all the people on 12oz and on myspace arent gonna be ones to grace the "elite 40" list....and if it is, there are enough heads on here that we would know one of the 10 that got taken out already.....i mean, they would have to be big writers...

Originally posted by onesecondple@Nov 12 2004, 08:54 PM

i think what most of you dont realize is that if this is true, and there is a list, almost all the people on 12oz and on myspace arent gonna be ones to grace the "elite 40" list....and if it is, there are enough heads on here that we would know one of the 10 that got taken out already.....i mean, they would have to be big writers...

seriously, were you born with a cock in your mouth or did it become an aquired taste?

either way, you sure are a bitch.

know what, i don't care about cops on the internet. they are the least of my concerns... 'normal' cops anyhow.

Way to spoil my fun! j/k

Nah that's just stupid though. Motherfucking patroit act probably got porcine pudgy punks jacking up their peeny penii on hidden cams of writers shoving cans into each others various orifices.

On the real though that is wack as shit to fucking bust up in someones crib at 6 in the morn arresting someone for writing on shit. Fucking catch some terrorists or something.

Originally posted by vyper-@Nov 12 2004, 10:08 PM

the only thing im worried about is batman

brother can see you writing on a pole a mile away

that's a good point. I've often wondered what someone like Batman or Spiderman, or maybe DareDevil would do if they saw me doing a fillin. I'd be fucking pissed if Spiderman strung me up in a web. Hed's lose a fan, for sure. I don't think he'd do that, though.

Originally posted by Weapon X+Nov 12 2004, 09:27 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Weapon X - Nov 12 2004, 09:27 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-vyper-@Nov 12 2004, 10:08 PM

the only thing im worried about is batman

brother can see you writing on a pole a mile away

that's a good point. I've often wondered what someone like Batman or Spiderman, or maybe DareDevil would do if they saw me doing a fillin. I'd be fucking pissed if Spiderman strung me up in a web. Hed's lose a fan, for sure. I don't think he'd do that, though.

[/b]

In the Watchmen, The Comedian shoots and automatic rifle at a buncha kids writing "who watches the watchmen?" and then laughs at it. In the same book, Rorshach sees a group outside his window, to which he states, "memorized descriptions, will take care of things later."