JOHN TITOR's world predictions

robJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

skipping back to the time travel thing.....

Im no authority on the subject but the ONLY

was humans will ever be able to 'time travel'

is but going into suspended animation and waking

up in the future. It's not really time travel as much

as it's pausing our personal clocks. We will never

move into the past. Wormholes, black holes, alternate planes?

Even if this works in theory does anyone thing we'd be able to pull it off?

We're still burning oil and coal!!! If we cant make a clean fuel cell what

makes you think we can make a time machine?

^^so very true key3,

but an exception i will have is i know of telepathy/telekinesis/teleportation(time travel)....it is being tested and proven that the human mind has an endless amount of capabilities,and once you learn to control your mind and picture stuff in your mind and make it reality..it will very well happen, bending spoons with your mind (you picture it as water or something and just put your mind fully into it will will bend,and there is a website on timetravel/teleportation..but i forgot it..

im not sure how tru teleportation is...but this stuff is interesting to look to..but honestly kind of freaks me out!.

world war was even predicted by tupac!...ha..but this stuff is kind of weird....i cant wiat to see how much of this is actually true

Originally posted by AerosolTerrorist@Jan 2 2005, 05:49 PM

^^so very true key3,

but an exception i will have is i know of telepathy/telekinesis/teleportation(time travel)....it is being tested and proven that the human mind has an endless amount of capabilities,and once you learn to control your mind and picture stuff in your mind and make it reality..it will very well happen, bending spoons with your mind (you picture it as water or something and just put your mind fully into it will will bend,and there is a website on timetravel/teleportation..but i forgot it..

im not sure how tru teleportation is...but this stuff is interesting to look to..but honestly kind of freaks me out!.

world war was even predicted by tupac!...ha..but this stuff is kind of weird....i cant wiat to see how much of this is actually true

scientists are telporting subatomic particles as we speak. neat huh?

so this guy's trying to say that at some point during or after all the chaos and destruction of the civil war in America dn WWIII they were able to not only invent time travelling, but also develop it to the point where people were recruited for it? and all of that happened between 2005 and 2036? there's no way... and yeah, if he were born in 1998, then wouldn't his 7 year old self be walking around right now? silly....

Originally posted by Herbivore@Jan 7 2005, 04:05 PM

so this guy's trying to say that at some point during or after all the chaos and destruction of the civil war in America dn WWIII they were able to not only invent time travelling, but also develop it to the point where people were recruited for it? and all of that happened between 2005 and 2036? there's no way... and yeah, if he were born in 1998, then wouldn't his 7 year old self be walking around right now? silly....

I wouldn't be surprise, during wars (esspecially World Wars) technology tends to advance very quickly because everyone wants to advance more than thier enemy. This is why so many innovations happened during WW2 (Jets, Atomic energy, rockets, Helicopters, and all that other shit they researched).

some more john titor jibber jabber,

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/pages/the_jo...or_project.html

Archiving the history of comments and statements

made by "time traveler", John Titor.

http://timetravelportal.com/viewtopic.php?t=41

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Titor

another interesting note, steven hawkins change his theories about time travel and black holes after researching the comments made by John titor ,, which he hasn't change since 1975...?? Never the less, trying to debunk technology that hasn't happen yet, is basically impossiable. But if John titor is a hoax, who ever created this hoax was intelligent and put alot of damn thought into it.. As far As I have read into the story, he hasn't missed a beat on his predictions. Take it how you want, its just good reading

guess he didn't remember the tsunami.

he stated several times he wasnt compelled to fortell every

natural disater/major occurance... or prove anything. its

a great hoax. i love it.

yeah, i'm sure he's laughing at all of it. what about that guy who made bank on wall street and claimed to be from the future...and then he disappeared. was he ever found?

^And why cant there be a civil war in the United States?..come on bob,tell us what makes you think you have more knowledge about our "military,and government" than we do?..Are you too indeed a person who traveled from the future??..I think not,and capitalize United States,you did Russia,maybe your learning punctuations!..Good job seek i think you inspired him to get hooked on phonics!

Originally posted by HATEBREEDER+Jan 9 2005, 09:28 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HATEBREEDER - Jan 9 2005, 09:28 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-symbols@Jan 6 2005, 05:09 PM

guess he didn't remember the tsunami.

:rolleyes:

guess you didnt read it..

JESUS!!

DO YOU THINK 3 REPLIES ABOUT THIS WAS ENOUGH???

MAYBE YOU SHOULD TYPE IT AGAIN?

I DON"T THINK I GOT IT THE FIRST TWO TIMES!!!!

(quote) I will not disclose any detailed information that would allow

someone to avoid death by probability. This means no earthquake or

bombing information

[/b]