your inventory

whatdahell

a) why would ANYONE wanna see a dodgy pic of about 6 used caps most people prob have more than that in there jacket pocke or on the floor

and

b)wats up wiith your graffiti world mine dont look like that, same with my fright train graffiti it dont look anythin like when i see em on here either

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nah theres some stupid random toy runnin around this board that would trade his moms jewlery box for a stack of stickers, especially those cats from england. if i advertise long enough, ill find someone. i got enough "good stickers" out of the 6000 i started with, ima just try to hustle the rest

i assure you we wouldnt be slightly interested in your blank stickers, cos, do you really think you cant get blank stickers in this country?

But usps are a different matter i showed my girlfriend the back of my hand when she used one to write a note when she left b4 i got up..

skirm, those "dodgy" caps are a special cap, i was tryin to get a clear picture but my digital cam is so ancient its not funny, those caps spray pencil thin LITERALLY or thicker than a fat cap depending on how you use it, and the drip is rare. found em on a can a few years back and use them for anything and everything, but they have a unique shape and design, they're just to blurry. sorry for the bad pic yo. as i said, thats not my inventory, i just got stationed in a new city and the military moving company wont move aerosol.my real inventory consists of about 100 to 120 cans of mtn, about 50 cans of krylon (dating from 30 to 40 years back) and about six boxes of assorted mean streaks. i dont know whats up with the graffiti world, i have two copys and they both look like that, if you have a copy thats black and sorta has a "brick" design, then its the same one, just without the fancy color. i also got a copy of million dollar vandel signed by desa himself. but i dont like to take the cover off of that book either. hah.

nope, not those caps at all. i get them out of ace hardware stores or checker auto, gotta rack em off a certain product. they do kinda look like those but with sharper edges and a wierd arrow design on the top. almost the same effect but crisper lines, no over spray and they get so thin its insane

nope, not those caps at all. i get them out of ace hardware stores or checker auto, gotta rack em off a certain product. they do kinda look like those but with sharper edges and a wierd arrow design on the top. almost the same effect but crisper lines, no over spray and they get so thin its insane

you talkin about the comfort tips on the old male cap american accents? thats what they look like

DSC00170.jpg

DSC00169.jpg

I aint gone sit here and post pictures of my "sharpies" and "highliters" like other people...First picture bout 100 and sum cans..My spot only carries Painters Touch and the basic Krylon colors (Black,white,red,blue) ,but beggars cant be choosers..Its free so fuck it...I spoil my self with them Montanas..My boys sells that shit so I get it cheap...I buy paint I aint gone front...But I only use the good shit for outlines..Fuck a $60 piece..But hey thats just me...Walmart $1 silvers for bombin boooooy...Them 2 crates next to my rack (by the way is an Aqua Fina Rack that I took from this one store) is all scraps that I use for my canvases...The paint in the bags is all new..The bottom containers is all montanas, forgot to flick it...But yeah...The second Pic thats how I come up with my paint...Be a savage, sometimes folks at the store wont even think that you savage enough to walk out with a big bag full of paint...Thern again thats just me..Plus...

-3 new boxes of prismas 48 set..

-Shitload of paintpens for Canvases (Again fuck 1 or 2 markers, go big or go home, clear the rack..)

-Shitload of Stickers,labels..

-I aint really got too many markers since I'm to lazy to walk, but I keep a few 2 color streakers handy at all times..Streakers is a must...

-Hella different caps..Thins, fats, grey dots, grey caps, Black caps.Raider caps...Phantoms all kind..

By the way I also keep used or new stock caps, like homeboy said different caps in sum cans give you different effects..So they come in handy..

Its not a lot but thats my stash right there...This is my best year so far (From a few years of writing) so a lot of paint is missing , but its time to stock up, I'll keep yall posted..

PEACE....

haha i live for the rush man...haha i tried to super rack again like i did in that pic and got busted...im officially banned from home depot for life now. especially cause i almost sprayed the guy who grabbed me with some ultra flat black.

yo did HD press charges??

my boy got caught once and they took him to court......Shoplifting charge = hard time finding a job.....had to settle for a gay ass college as well, cause his target school w/ scholarships dropped him......

bottom line:

theres too many cameras (esp. @ self checkout), so just buy it.

a word to the wise:huh:

yo did HD press charges??

my boy got caught once and they took him to court......Shoplifting charge = hard time finding a job.....had to settle for a gay ass college as well, cause his target school w/ scholarships dropped him......

bottom line:

theres too many cameras (esp. @ self checkout), so just buy it.

a word to the wise:huh:

haha nah they didn't press charges. they did call my family and make me give them a statement about some bullshit, and i've been banned from home depot.

i guess i got super lucky they didn't bring the cops in on the whole shit...it was probably $600 worth of paint. i told em it was for a school project haha fuck it.

For anyone tryin to do the "chekout thing", always bring a friend. Try to cover the checkout counter as much possible but act "cool"...Also, dont burn the spot. 20 to 25 cans is coo but dont go head and try to get 100 cans Mr.Obvious..Always have a plan, if you bout to get caught where to run, where to meet, if you gone sucka punch the flashlight cop (Usually older guys or big fat ladys) or whatever...If someone gets caught dont rat on the other kid..Remember snitches get stitches...Good luck to all...

i watched a whole show about stores new security cameras. home depot supposedly has one of the most advanced systems. it locks on to people and senses when they are in an aisle for too long and alerts an actual security person to watch the suspect on camera. shits crazy

Archived