Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
whatdahell

your inventory

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

sup people i was just noticing that some of u guys got like hundreds of cans each. HOW THE FUCK do u guys do that? Do u actually buy them. or do u rack em all.. or do u go to the huge spraypaint blowout sales or w/e PM me i would really like to kno. k peace!

Originally posted by loopdeloop@Dec 15 2005, 12:52 AM

sup people i was just noticing that some of u guys got like hundreds of cans each. HOW THE FUCK do u guys do that? Do u actually buy them. or do u rack em all.. or do u go to the huge spraypaint blowout sales or w/e PM me i would really like to kno. k peace!

dude dont you know? graffiti writers are fucking savage. basically, we enter the store maybe 5 deep and armed with ak-47 kalashnikov assault rifles with 50 round drums. we bash through their front entrance in a big money truck with armor plating, shooting everyone in sight, especially the women and children. drive to the paint aisle and fill it up. then get the fuck out of there, shooting everything in sight. for every grandmother you kill, the more savage you are.

hope this helped

I HAD COUPLE OF EM GREEN MTN GOLD.FUCKEN SUCKED ASS.UNLESS IT WAS THA CAP.THEY WERE LEVEL 5's AND 3's. BRAND NEW TOO.THAT WHY I ONLY GET MTN SPANISH.GOTTA LOVE THAT SPANISH PAINT, CANT WAIT TILL X-MAS

Originally posted by choice1er@Dec 22 2005, 11:04 PM

eh how do u guys get such a big stash? is there some kinda close out/blow out sale or can u order directly from the company

I really hope you are bein Sarcastic..

Edit** All caps damn..

hes probably not.

i cant answer cuz i dont have a big stash but...

mainly, if your a minor, find a local ACE hardware or home depot and rack that shit or if your over 18 just buy it....get a job!

me stash as of now. i didnt bother to flick my marker stash cause that craps not important

stash8of.jpg

now i know how big Alien cans look like they look really small when the online stores post them. by the way nice stash.