your inventory

whatdahell

Originally posted by BEEFEATER+Mar 12 2006, 12:37 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BEEFEATER - Mar 12 2006, 12:37 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-pancakes@Mar 10 2006, 12:28 PM

damn all the suckers with loads of paint next to their beds will be so happy when the cops come for a cup of coffee..

but you deffenetly hardcore showing if off on the net mate..

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt wrong!

Sorry homie, been raided.

Cops cant do shit if you have cans of paint.

Any lawyer can get that charge (possession of graffiti making instrument) thrown out the window, as well as have that dismissed as evidence.

[/b]

doofus depands on the judge if they find you guilty as charged (for graffiti writing /damag etc)or falsly accused.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by pancakes@Mar 12 2006, 04:59 PM

and ofcourse you will be making a neat appearance to the judge with 100 spraycans next to youre bed!

youre dumb

the point is that shit cant even be entered into evidence in the first place, they can find as many cans as they want but as long as you possessing those cans isnt against the law they cant bring that up

Originally posted by CACashRefund+Mar 13 2006, 05:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CACashRefund - Mar 13 2006, 05:23 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-pancakes@Mar 12 2006, 04:59 PM

and ofcourse you will be making a neat appearance to the judge with 100 spraycans next to youre bed!

youre dumb

the point is that shit cant even be entered into evidence in the first place, they can find as many cans as they want but as long as you possessing those cans isnt against the law they cant bring that up

[/b]

doofus tell me something i dont know yet?

Originally posted by mercwnz@Jan 26 2006, 10:42 PM

1st post here, been lurking around tough :)

So here is my marker stuff

gear.jpg

Ink

1x ON THE RUN.407 (h2b)

1x ON THE RUN.460 (paint Gold)

1x ON THE RUN.484 (dirty flow)

1x GROG

1x Corio (Violet)

1x MTN Tinta (Black)

Markers

12x Pental 100w

1x MTN Hardcore Mini Marker (Orange)

1x MTN Hardcore Marker XL (Red)

1x ON THE RUN.093 Tagstar (Blue)

2x ON THE RUN.080 Scrawlpen (Green)

3x ON THE RUN.060 Paint Marker (otr h2b, grog, original metalic blue)

1x ON THE RUN.060 Paint Marker (Molotow Burner)

1x ON THE RUN.084 FLOWPEN (Violet)

1x ON THE RUN.160 Paint Marker (Corio violet + silver)

1x ON THE RUN.170 Hard-to-Buff

5x Sakura Solid Marker (Black)

yo

Where'd you cop that box of pentels?

Originally posted by insane30@Apr 29 2005, 05:10 PM

my small inventory......

inventory.jpg

starting with the mops/markers form left to right

kiwi, penguin wit black rusto paint, white woodcraft, black markalot, kiwi elite, and another kiwi wit black rusto spray paint(messy as fuck, at the front an industrial sharpie chizel which i swear will write on sumthin dats wet or oily or nehtin

caps- some ny fats, 2 gold dots, some rusto fats, ny thins, red tips are form some shoe polish spray(im experimenting with them now, like needles n shit, i got one to like 1 foot big), german fats, stock tips, germna 1;s, and some weird cap and a wd-40 tip

the red ones are frum footlocker sneaker cleaners and stuff cloges easily do not recermend

Archived