your inventory

whatdahell

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the only reason i made a color streak,was cuz i got one from sa,tx and when i brought it home that shit didn't even write like it was all dried so i thought jus the top layer was dried out but nope i cut it n it still didn't work so i was like fuck it ,if some fool can make a fake one or wutever it was i can make one that will work

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, but they will take the paint and markers if they're building a case, and in most places they will destroy the paint after documentation because it is a hazmat and they are unable to store it. (its happened here, my boy got flicks back, but the paint was destroyed/thrown out)

Your city must be either lenient or behind the times then. Every tag thats done here gets flicked before its buffed and stored in a digital database under that artist's name. If an artist gets busted and raided, the flicks along with anything from the raid gets used in court. If the person is found guilty or pleads out, the artist's personal flicks are kept and put into the database as well. This city is on top of shit, and that in addition to doing whatever the hell they want because they're cops is not good for the writers where I'm at.

and he was probably crushing,

with the buff here, thats not really

possible, unless you paint the whole fucking city in one night.

so really, the cops here are fucking themselves over.

cant build shit if they dont have any tags left.

Your city must be either lenient or behind the times then. Every tag thats done here gets flicked before its buffed and stored in a digital database under that artist's name. If an artist gets busted and raided, the flicks along with anything from the raid gets used in court. If the person is found guilty or pleads out, the artist's personal flicks are kept and put into the database as well. This city is on top of shit, and that in addition to doing whatever the hell they want because they're cops is not good for the writers where I'm at.

the amount of pictures, or the amount of data the cops have, has nothing to do with court because

they cant, in any way prove that they were all done by the same person. the picture data is simply

to keep track of ware different writers are getting up and who there getting up with, they cant use

any of it to charge anyone with anything. if you ever get busted keep in mind that the cops only know what you tell them, and LIE YOUR ASS OFF. and no, im not a pig i just have old friends in high places,

haha they come in handy some times. keep crushing and stay up!!

Dude, if they come to your house and find flicks, paint, sketches and everything else, and present that in court...they got a pretty good chance at winning their case...otherwise they wouldn't bother with house raids.

They also use Myspace and Facebook here. Keep in mind that if you have an account with just flicks on it and no personal shit, stupid things like your girl leaving you comments is enough for them to find out who you are. They aren't stupid, but they are lazy and smart and when those two things combine they think of new ways to nab you that are easier for them. Every city and state is different though... ours got tough on shit after some rich folks in some trendy hoods started complaining, buffing shit on their own, documenting and showing up at court and testifying as witness/victims. Victim impact statements from rich old ladies go a long way in court as well.