your inventory

whatdahell

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Disclaimer to the HATERS: Suck my dick. I work 40+ a week. I pay for the nice house this closet resides in. I buy my paint.. WHYY?!? Its called job security Dick. If you want to be a bum and be lazy about everything but getting up.. I just feel sorry for you. Me personally, I have a fucking career to hold onto as well as a company I would like to run without looking like a petty criminal to my clients. Here is a picture. I restock my good paint bi-weekly because I budget my money and don't go spending hundreds of dollars at once. I pick up what I need.

IMG_0522.jpg

This is a dope marker they sell at Michaels crafts. Very handy and never causes a mess.

IMG_0527.jpg

IMG_0525.jpg

Disclaimer 2: I am productive in my free DAYTIME. I don't bomb in the day because the city I live in is full of heroes. This is something I made out of different cardboard.

IMG_0529.jpg

I took the insert from a wine box.. it basically has cardboard dividers that are perfect for cans. I then took an egg crate and cut small squares from it. I cut some of the dividers off and taped it up so it would hold 3 cans, then I taped the egg crates at the bottom. It fits nicely in my backpacks, keeps noise down a ton.. I don't ever hear rattling unless I'm running to catch a spot, and it keeps cans in a easy order.. for instance when I mob out I put the three cans in order of usage, and it makes it very convenient when doing multi color throws. Just an idea for anyone that is bored. If you want a wine box like I mentioned.. just go to a place with a fair wine selection and ask them.

IMG_0528.jpg

End.

Colorplace isnt worth more than a dollar.

yea it is maybe not all the colors but you need

to know how to use it you can't just start painting

and expect it to be perfect a guy that painted in

my city used it all the time and his pieces were

off the chain.

colorplace??why the fuck are people racking that shit??go for the rusto..

excatly what dumbass would rack colorplace when

rusto is right with it by colorplace if you rack it you are

a dumbass

Archived