your inventory

whatdahell

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Laks are the shit

if you can be fucked paying for them!

There around 8-9US (not sure with your dollar being so de valued recently) but they're $7AUS... They're thick, and very good for piecing/bombing whatever, great colors, almost all caps fit and most importantly they support Australian talent!

The best apint besides MTN and Krylon imo...

Sirm's black-red ftw!

the fact you compared MTN to krylon and think lak's are better then Moltow shows your a wack cunt. lak's are dope it's true. some fucking dope colours but still needs a bit of work.

the fact you compared MTN to krylon and think lak's are better then Moltow shows your a wack cunt. lak's are dope it's true. some fucking dope colours but still needs a bit of work.

If you know how to use them Ironlaks are just as good as any other paint.

The only issue would be the fading of the red pigment paints, but the thickness and what not is superb.

If you know how to use them Ironlaks are just as good as any other paint.

The only issue would be the fading of the red pigment paints, but the thickness and what not is superb.

i use ironlaks more then any other paint. im just saying they still have a bit of work to do with some of their colours. i was more implying that the goose was comparing MTN to kyrlon..

beltoluem why do you post other peoples inventory

because this thread used to suck and no one would post

their stashes and all it would be was talk talk talk.

so i got a bunch of pictures and posted them....if anyone

is like me i just like looking at the pictures i don't care whose

stash it is.

Archived