your inventory

whatdahell

they weren't struggling. i guess just middle class. i dont get your post much btw. just drop the subject

oo i dropped it its coo...hahaha and the post had nothin much to get i ws just laughing thats all there was to...i also realized that im fukn stupid by "classicism" i meant "classism"...no beef here tho...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

attachment.php?attachmentid=65792&stc=1&d=1186854841

so yeah i got a mini krink squeeze mop...white meanstreak...white solid marker..purple solid marker...bottle of Grog chrome...squeeze mop filled with Inside Job...three K-71s (black, red, and brown), molotow marker filled with Grog Chrome..molotow marker filled with *THEPERP*.....blue molotow burner paint marker...1 gold uni...green flowpen by OTR...green paint marker by OTR...white and purple Spanish Montana...and a stack of postal stickers, bitches.

The mini mop with the purple and green yellow cap, where'd you get dem? i love pocket sized mops and shit

the ones in the third pic? if so, the purple capped one is a window chalk marker fromthe dollar store, and the other one is a candy that works like roll on deodorant with a sock for a nib (the candy is from blockbuster)

Archived